+413

Women dont want to be treated equal to men. Women want to be treated like a woman and paid like a man, amirite?

9 11

This is phrased very well.
There is no way that we can be treated completely equally, because we are biologically different.
But if a woman is doing the same exact job as a man, with the same level of skill and expertise, she should be paid the same. Endpoint.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +19Reply

Actually. I want to get treated equally, and be able to get the same jobs. I want to be a Cavalry Scout in the U.S. Army, but I can't, because I don't have a dick. -.-

I'd like to be treated as a in woman as in it's accepted that I am female, but I don't see why a woman in a professional setting (I'm guessing that what you're refering to because of the mention of salary) should be treated any differently or paid differently than a male, simply because of their gender. Especially if it's a white collar job.
I would say it's the same in a political setting.
The only place where I would see this is with some women in a personal setting wanting to be treated as women are traditionally treated, but wanting equality in the workplace. In that case I would agree.

why would i want to be treated like a woman, but yet paid minimum wage?

@why would i want to be treated like a woman, but yet paid minimum wage?

Women make less than men, so whatever you think about men's salaries is wrong.

Vaxeds avatar Vaxed Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Vaxed Women make less than men, so whatever you think about men's salaries is wrong.

Only in high-end businesses. If you work at a place like hyvee or walmart, they dont care if your white, black, male, female, both or neither. lol.

@Only in high-end businesses. If you work at a place like hyvee or walmart, they dont care if your white, black...

Well if you're working at Walmart, you should be worried about finding a real career, rather than being worried about getting a 10 cent raise so you make more than your male co-worker.

Vaxeds avatar Vaxed Yeah You Are +1Reply

So much truth.

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm just going to own up to this. It's awful but yeah

Javvies avatar Javvie Yeah You Are +1Reply

Are you pointing out the inconsistencies of women's rights?