+721

"let's watch a scary movie" several hours later "dude walk me to the bathroom..", amirite?

Applesnbananass avatar
19 26
The voters have decided that Applesnbananas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea I don't care that you stole this off facebook but this is a repost
http://www.amirite.net/193758

Everyone, don't get your panties in a bunch. It's not a big deal. The OP has heard it from enough people. We get it. It's on Facebook, and it's a repost. I have personally never read this before, and I liked it. So move on with your lives already.

Exactly. LET IT GO PEOPLE.

Is it worded exactly how the Facebook group is? Some people could think these things, and have never even seen the group. The groups ARE created from peoples opinions. Just because it is a group doesn't mean that people don't think that.

Who cares? ^ ^

the point of this website is to be original and express your ideas not copy what someone else has said and take credit for it, what would you do if that happen to you

@ravensrule the point of this website is to be original and express your ideas not copy what someone else has said and take...

Good point. But it has been said over and over and over and over. We all fucking get it. The OP gets it. Everyone else is basically posting the same shit too. We get that it is reposted. But let's just talk about how funny/true the post is, instead of throwing a bitch fest.

@ravensrule I'm not throwing a fest, I'm just saying

I mean come on honestly even if this post is a Facebook group, there ARE going to be different people that have the same original idea

He COULD be the creator of the Facebook group (if it is one) in the first place. Durrrrrrr.

Yeah. Saw this on facebook already

I believe everyone cares if they're noticing.

Doesn't really matter.

yes it does. its not original

Dudes don't do that.

Big deal, if you don't like someones posts, learn to leave them alone.

I don't really care, it's not killing anyone. Big deal you have to read it AGAIN.

@Applesnbananas I don't really care, it's not killing anyone. Big deal you have to read it AGAIN.

Exactly! I hate people that get mad at me because I accidentally reposted. Get over yourself

yeah i know, big deal.

i already posted that.

real original there.

Woot woot

exactly.
Some people think alike.
And this isn't the first post similar to that one on facebook on Amirite.