+315

Guys always wonder why girls go to the bathroom in groups. It's because it's nice to have your friends there to talk to you and keep you company so you dont have to pee in silence :) , amirite?

RachelisCoolishs avatar
4 37
The voters have decided that RachelisCoolish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

for years i've been living with a deep depression, due to the strife that peeing alone causes. as i hear my own piss, i cannot help but think of the rich, lively conversations i could be having upon the toilet, instead of just sitting there. let's face it, we all want to enjoy our time on the potty as much as possible. ah, yes, the burden of pissing for but two minutes in silence is a heavy one.

That sounds creepy, not comforting....

Awkward smiley is awkward

@afternooner Awkward smiley is awkward

Yeah.. I kinda realized that after it was too late to delete...In hindsight I probably shouldn't have added it.

@1010149

I guess... For me it just depends. If i go to the bathroom to get out of class then it's nice to bring a friend with me.... I think it's more fun? I guess it would be weird for some people though

@1010166

Hmm... I guess what I meant was we normally don't talk in the process of actually peeing haha. Just when we wash our hands.

@1010149

I agree soooo much haha

@1010149

oh so girls don't shit, thanks! i now have proof

My 8th grade teacher told us it was an ingrained survival instinct for females to travel in packs. Less of a chance to get attacked, or raped...or something.
He was rather odd, in hindsight.

My friends told me. It's because you need at least two people to use the secret see-saw.

It's really awkward when your in a bathroom and there are other people in there, and they don't make any noises!

So guys can fantasize.

I'd rather pee in silence.

And actually, when my friends go to the bathroom in a group, they don't pee, they go to fix their makeup/hair or something.

I’m a girl and I’ve never understood this. I don’t like when other people are in the bathroom when I pee.

I guess it'd be different if you were in stalls instead of just standing next to eachother at urinals. But that makes me wonder, if you're talking across the doors of the stalls, wouldn't you be worried about people eavesdropping?

That still sounds weird as hell to me...

If I'm actually going to pee, I don't want company... in my experience when we ask for company, it's because we want to talk away from whoever else is around.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm a girl and I go to the bathroom by myself - unless a friend follows. I don't really understand why most girls go in groups either; unless they find staring at themselves in the mirrors together fun... I find it kinda awkward to talk while peeing anyways.

@SunsetLife I'm a girl and I go to the bathroom by myself - unless a friend follows. I don't really understand why most girls...

Not necessarily WHILE peeing... more like afterward when washing hands and walking back to wherever you came from

@RachelisCoolish Not necessarily WHILE peeing... more like afterward when washing hands and walking back to wherever you came from

It doesn't take very long to wash your hands... but yeah, I guess it kinda makes sense. I'm not trying to be mean, but sometimes it comes off as a tad bit pathetic when girls beg for somebody to go to the bathroom with them.

@SunsetLife It doesn't take very long to wash your hands... but yeah, I guess it kinda makes sense. I'm not trying to be mean...

Oh no, I totally see where you're coming from on that. And I really hope I don't come off as one of THOSE girls. :P

Whenever I ask my friends to come to the bathroom with me, its so I don't feel like a loner walking by myself.

Mhmmms avatar Mhmmm Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Mhmmm Whenever I ask my friends to come to the bathroom with me, its so I don't feel like a loner walking by myself.

as crazy as it sounds, one person walking towards the bathroom is not going to be deemed a loner. they're just going to be seen as: a person going to the bathroom. if anything, a gaggle of giggling girls shuffling towards it looks weirder.

are you afraid to walk anywhere by yourself? if so, this is a problem xP but don't worry, slowly but surely you can overcome this fear, and soon leave your house all by yourself! like big girls do xD

I just don't want to be alone when walking there and if we are only checking our hair, etc. But when I'm peeing...shut the heck up! I think it is so awkward when people try to make conversation when you're peeing :P

I've never understood this, and I'm a girl. I can't stand spending time in the bathroom and I don't get why girls want to hang out in there together.