+1,071

When you REALLY think REALLY hard about it, the fact that life can even exist is mind-blowing. Those who vote 'No Way' are just afraid to consider it, amirite?

Kellies avatar
11 33
The voters have decided that Kellie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha, I'm shaking in my socks. XD.

i hate when people do posts like this, like if you vote no way then ur stupid.

Out of all the planets in existence , eukaryotic organisms were bound to be able to live on at least one of those planets.

@9876098 Out of all the planets in existence , eukaryotic organisms were bound to be able to live on at least one of those...

the facts that planets exists is mind-blowing, the fact that anything exists is mind-blowing. dude, we're all here by chance, nothing else.

@ItsMeg were definitely not all here by chance honey...

i agree. my mind can't be blown by this, and i'm trying.

@i agree. my mind can't be blown by this, and i'm trying.

(:X): i was meaning were not here by chance... were here because of God.

we are here by chance unless you are really religious.
just think about it....each and everyone one of you were the fastest sperm....out of millions....chance? i think so

@we are here by chance unless you are really religious. just think about it....each and everyone one of you were the...

hhahahahaha. NO. definitely not. definitely definitely not. it couldnt b just chance that we all work so perfectly. that we all have the most amazing immune system that can fight off sickness. that our mind can be so powerful. its not by chance that our body just works so miraculously all by this random explosion. if we all looked like blobs and never got sick... then sure. THAT could have been by 'chance.' but not us. not our earth. we are not merely... chance.

@ItsMeg hhahahahaha. NO. definitely not. definitely definitely not. it couldnt b just chance that we all work so perfectly...

if the meteor didn't hit earth and wipe off dinosaurs or however they died,we wouldn't be here, it's all chance!

@how do we work perfectly? did you even hear of the word called war?

ever heard of Down Syndrome, reatrdation, colorblindness, Celiac's disease, sickle-cell anemia, etc.? not everyone is absolutely genius and perfect and functions exactly how they should...

How does that matter get here? If there is a divine creator, how did he/she get here? (BTW, I do believe in God.)

I'm not saying that life's not amazing , just that it's not a phenomenon that life exists <i>somewhere.</i> It's difficult to fathom how life came into existence , but it's not a coincidence that life does exist.

@308726 (Recalescence): (Same as I said above)

if it were, then 580+ people who read this wouldn't have their minds still intact.

Another post ruined by religious comments from those so inclined to disregard science...

@ShatteredDreams You can believe in both Gold and science.

I believe in both God and Science, and I'm the OP. Sigh, people these days.

Not really, your (religious) views of existence challenge those of (factual) science. If they are opposing views can you really support both of them?

so right! mindblowing!!!

Well it blows my mind...

I disagree with the last part about the people that disagree, but I agree with the mind-blowing part.

Sneaky, OP. Sneaky.