+207

You hate it when your friends ask you to go see a movie that you don't want to see so you say you can't go even though you can, and you feel like a jerk because you want to hang out with them and all, just you don't want to spend the $7 on a movie you wont enjoy, amirite?

sryicantbperfects avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that sryicantbperfect is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seven dollars for a movie ticket? They're all $10 within a 25 mile radius of where I live. Lucky...

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Bardagi They're all at least $15 where I live. Lucky ...

Duuuude....
Where the hell are you from?
I'm so sorry....

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fuustoleit Duuuude.... Where the hell are you from? I'm so sorry....

I'm from Göteborg, Sweden ($15 is about 100 Swedish kr). I was about to say that I'm OK with it, since I don't go to the movies very often anyway ... and then I realized that I would go to the movies all the time if it cost $10 or less.

the movies havent been $7 since 1865

@lanabananaaaa the movies havent been $7 since 1865

Here they're $7.75 for evenings and $5.75 for matinees. I guess that's one perk to living in a shitty small town.

why wouldn't you just go to a movie you both agree on?

This could be a quote from Catcher in the Rye :)

Movies are $11 where i live!