+459

It's annoying when people post rude comments on your "Amirite's". You don't like it? Just vote No Way. amirite?

YourMomsMoms avatar
3 21
The voters have decided that YourMomsMom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Freedom of Speech, Bitch!

haha, I'm just messing with you

@lmao that just made my day :o

Glad I could do something productive today

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty that's what the comment section is made for. Just saying.

wtf yr so wrong.

you're retarded

It's about debating though. Some people just take certain topics too serious.

this post was dumb, you stupid bitch. haha jk :)

Seriously, the comments are for discussing the posts. Some people have strong opinions. If you can't take it, don't read them.

What if I disagree and want to politely explain to OP and YYA'ers why their opinion is total garbage and they were probably dropped as a baby?

That's basically saying if you agree, you may talk, if not, you're not allowed to fight. FUUUUCKK YOOOOOOUUUUU. naaaw but I love yah. You pussy.

@Jooce That's basically saying if you agree, you may talk, if not, you're not allowed to fight. FUUUUCKK YOOOOOOUUUUU...

Noo, ahah. You can comment if you like it or not, I'm just saying people don't need to do it in such a douche bag way. ahaha

@YourMomsMom Noo, ahah. You can comment if you like it or not, I'm just saying people don't need to do it in such a douche bag...

hahahha, well, it's just the opposite of all you really nice people :) I'm usually nice, but when I disagree I do whaaat I want.

This whole site is about agreeing or disagreeing with something you therefore cannot tell those who disagree to keep there opinions to themselves, when you partake in posting things on this site you must understand you'll get both positive and negative. So deal with it!

I still hate BraveAndVigilantKnight...... such a little bitch in EVERY FREAKIN POST.

if you cant take it go home,and don't be one of those idiots who down someone posts because you feel hurt.

I know! I hate when people do that! It really gets under my skin.

Whoa Whoa, ahaha I didn't mean for this to turn into a frikin argument. Just a post.

you're such a wimp. It's a fucking debate forum, you useless jackass.