+265

When a bad kid dies suddenly they become a straight A student and an amazing kid, amirite?

0 16

What?

how does someone become a straight a student / amazing kid if they're dead?

I'm a little confused by this post.

i get it! they are saying that suddenly everyone makes them out to be better than they really were because they are dead

haha i agree....and I had to read it about 6 times before i understood it correctly. and even now im a little confused....

Yeah they are basically saying that once someone dies everyone makes them something great and amazing--when really they were just one of the bad kids.

Why would a teacher bother to change a dead kids grade?

True statement. Especially if they can politicize it.

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Are you all really so stupid that you didn't understand this post? This makes me lose hope for the human race.

@Are you all really so stupid that you didn't understand this post? This makes me lose hope for the human race.

It wasn't that stupid. I had to read it a few times over. I was like, "Huh? How do their grades get higher and their life improves if they just died?". The fact that you have to say we're all stupid to make yourself up to be "higher" on the food chain makes me lose hope for the human race.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +2Reply