+491

Wolfs can smell happiness. You're at the beach all happy and a pack of wolves attacks you, WOLF ATTACK. You run into the beach terrified, sharks can smell fear, SHARK ATTACK. You're bleeding and the water is all red, bulls hate red, BULL ATTACK. Now you're losing blood, HEART ATTACK! amirite?

adrenaline_rushs avatar
29 19
The voters have decided that adrenaline_rush is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bulls don't hate red. They hate movement. /Mythbusters

Note to self, don't be happy on the beach... and die blood blue in case of a wild bull attack

Does this make absolute crazy awesome monkey sense,
The answer...
...Yes
A million times Yes

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Where is the part with the group of PMSing women attacking for him being at the beach without them or telling them?!

boomboomchas avatar boomboomcha Yeah You Are +1Reply

Why would there be a bull on the beach...?

Ahhhh! Stop Attacking Me! Oh No!

OP, why is it that you cannot spell "wolves" correctly on your first try, but the second time you do? And Katffro is correct, bulls are attracted to movement, not the color red.

@Dinosaurs OP, why is it that you cannot spell "wolves" correctly on your first try, but the second time you do? And Katffro...

The "wolfs" thing can be attributed to human error. I noticed it after I posted it and I could no longer edit it. As a Grammar Nazi, it bothers me very much. I still can't believe I even made that error. :(

Bulls are colourblind

Bulls are colorblind and losing blood doesnt give you a heart attack.... dont go copying some stupid thing you probably found online.

You don't die of a heart attack if you lose blood.

Anonymous