+66

It's sad that some people are enraged by the thought of a woman aborting her baby, but will readily eat meat which caused a living animal (that feels pain) to not only be killed but mistreated and abused, amirite?

6 25
@1836593

If no one replied to her and made themselves look like an idiot or anything, why should it matter if she deletes a comment?

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1836604

Oh, derp. I was not aware.

Not saying OP is this kind of person, but I really hate it when vegetarians get all preachy about not eating meat and shit. They're all "I hate when meat eaters judge me and question my choices cry cry blah blah blah" then they go an be what I call "PETA vegetarians" where everything is "meat is murder. You're a terrible monster for eating animals. I'm so much better than you judgey judgey bullshit bullshit judgey."
Are you really that fucking retarded?
And religious people do the same crap. "love thy neighbor. Judge not lest ye be judged. Other bible things." Then they go out and protest things that are against their beliefs.

Is hypocrisy only like a sometimes thing or am I just an asshole for not wanting to be in everyone else's business and thinking that the whole world would be a better place if everyone stopped giving a poot about what people are doing in their private lives because it doesn't affect you in the slightest...?

First of all, this is almost an exact duplicate. Second of all: Although I find it sad that so many innocent animals are killed for food, I cannot deny that it is the circle of life. Abortion, however, was never a feasible concept until very recently, and is an unnatural process.

@cursedfridaythe_13 First of all, this is almost an exact duplicate. Second of all: Although I find it sad that so many innocent...

If it's a duplicate.... WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING REPORT IT?

I hate it when I see comments like your's just announcing that something's a repost, but not doing anything about it.

Those two things hardly even relate...you basically said all pro-lifers have to be vegetarians/vega s which makes little to no sense.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +4Reply

Somebody mentioned its okay to kill animals because we do it to survive. Fair enough, but what if an abortion would save a woman's life? Some women physically cant have the baby and risk death if they were to do so. Its all about survival, right?

FaaaMulaaans avatar FaaaMulaaan Yeah You Are +3Reply

why do people find it wrong to eat meat? its not like you see lions eating grass

This is in response to people saying abortion isn't natural:

Plenty of animals eat their young. Not wanting to be a mother is completely natural. Just saying.

The cow is already dead. You aren't going to save it by not eating it.

@sprite590 The cow is already dead. You aren't going to save it by not eating it.

You think we only eat animals that were already dead ? As in they were found that way, so we turned it into food?

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +8Reply

welcome to the food chain buddy, we're on top meaning we get to eat the smaller stupider animals, it's just how the world works

@welcome to the food chain buddy, we're on top meaning we get to eat the smaller stupider animals, it's just how the...

Is it wrong that your wording made me feel as though it should be legal to eat children and short, undereducated adults?

Most animals like cows, pigs, etc. were put on the earth to be eaten. Otherwise they would be pretty much pointless. People are meant to live, which is why murder is wrong. but it's totally different when you take away a childs life before it has a chance to live. It's sad how people don't understand things that only require common sense.

Animals are totally different from real, sentient, human beings.