LeoEckmans avatar
7 13

We have this bizarre tendency of waking up at the same time, so it's never really been a problem.

Random noises do the trick.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +1Reply

dude agreed lmao

I only sleep over at one friends house and I always wake up before him so I talk to his sister if she's home or I follow his cat around if she isn't.

John_Smiths avatar John_Smith Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm always the last to go to sleep and the first to wake up. I just daydream, or if I'm really good friends with the person, I roll over the person in my sleeping bag until they wake up. =]

@Deadpool I'm always the last to go to sleep and the first to wake up. I just daydream, or if I'm really good friends with...

and if I'm really REALLY good friends with the person, I see what's on TV and have a drink. and when I want them to wake up, I make a smoothie, and the noise of the blender gets them up. =]

...i play on my phone or else make annoying sounds and stare at my bestie xD

churchpantsftws avatar churchpantsftw Yeah You Are +1Reply

They're called slumber parties, not sleep overs.

@Same fuckin' thing.

(lskdj;f): Wow you is so ignant. It was a joke. Girls called it a slumber party, and since hes not a. Actually nevermind, Im not going to finish that sentence.

I just play games on my phone until they wake up haha.

If you're good enought friends u can just poke them till they wake up. thats what me and my friends do.

Anonymous