+927

It's amazing how competitive you can get in board games and card games, amirite?

lovemrhatandclogss avatar
6 12
The voters have decided that lovemrhatandclogs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"HAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S RIGHT. YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL BEE-YOTCH!!! DO NOT COLLECT 2 MILLION!!!!

@367883

ME TOO! We try harder to kill each other than to get in home!

@368133

Me and my family will start pulling shenanigans such as trying to use 11s to send people home and stuff. But me and my friends get a Sorry and we usually just fling their piece across the table.

@368187

My family plays that if you get like a 12, three spaces away from home, once you get to home, you have to go backwards. That makes for a veeeeeeery long and frustrating game..

@368246

Haha... I hate it when people draw a two to get out of home and then they put their piece one ahead of the start space. It's like, no, you don't GO two, you just get out of start and go to the first space.

@368272

ME TOO! I played with some kids in like, fifth grade, and they WOULDN'T LISTEN! It was devastating.

@368311

Kids these days... they never listen... xD

@368321

It's kind of crazy how into games people can get. Like, I know some guys who will be pissed at each other because one of them beat them at poker the night before. And the wager was like, three m&ms and like, half a cookie.

@368343

The tennis team at my high school is made up of all the smart kids in school. My brother went to a lacrosse tournament and some guy broke another guy's arm. He said it was an "accident."

@368367

Yeah. Guys get way into sports. Except for the tennis team. Like, the valedictorian and the honors society was on it. I would join, but I'm crap at tennis...

The card game War = a 2 hour verbal war between me and my friends. xD

When I play Sorry, I'm a cruel beast that will slay every last one of your peices with no mercy.