+229

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others, amirite?

TaergaLives avatar
4 17
The voters have decided that TaergaLive is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, two legs bad, four legs good!

@Nacklefoodle No, two legs bad, four legs good!

No, Four legs good, two legs better!

DFletchs avatar DFletch Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unless you have a bigger brain. Guns > 1X10(10100) legs

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -1Reply

The parallelism in that book of communist, totalitarian, and socialist views and just history in general with the pigs and other animals that obey them is just brilliant. Like how the horse Boxer says "Napoleon is always right" because in Italy people would say "Mussolini is always right" as a sign of adoration, and that shows that Snowball and his followers were Fascists because Mussolini was a Fascist. Brilliant.

shortillathehuns avatar shortillathehun Yeah You Are +7Reply
@316979

I keep trying to memorize the song in it. XD

What a great book. Absolutely amazing.

TheRaftsmans avatar TheRaftsman Yeah You Are +3Reply

I hated reading that in school because we had to analyze it so much. Like, we would spend a week on one chapter.

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are +2Reply

You got that from Animal Farm? I read that in 7th grade in English. SOOOOO much better than Truth or Salsa!!!! :P

@Llamabow You got that from Animal Farm? I read that in 7th grade in English. SOOOOO much better than Truth or Salsa!!!! :P

I read it in 7th grade English too. But I didn't read that other book, it sounds weird lol.

I had to write a song about this book... It was to "I got nerve" by Hannah Montana...

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +1Reply

I had to write an essay about that quote....aced it.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +1Reply

I read the introduction.

Got that from Animal Farm huh? Lol

I swear amirite reads books at the same time as me. Just read Animal Farm and To Kill a Mockingbird, and I keep seeing posts about them everywhere.

DFletchs avatar DFletch Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DFletch I swear amirite reads books at the same time as me. Just read Animal Farm and To Kill a Mockingbird, and I keep...

It's more like when you learn a new vocab word, and you keep seeing it everywhere afterwards. References to those books have been around forever, you've just only begun noticing them now.