+2,177

If you were a 90's baby you could watch 5 seconds of spongebob and know what episode it is, amirite?

Chriss avatar
61 23
The voters have decided that Chris is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ADVANCED DARKNESS

DEBAUCHERY.

I'm not quite a '90's kid(almost, but not quite), and I can quote pretty much every episode, as can pretty much everyone I know(my mom, my friends, my little cousins, etc.). Spongebob is so not a '90s kid thing, it's an EVERYBODY thing.

'93 (: OLD spongebob episodes FTW!

I can do that, but so can my little brother, and he was born in 2000.

@I can do that, but so can my little brother, and he was born in 2000.

He probably knows the crappy new ones, not the original, classic ones :/ Poor kid...

I was watching daria, even though I didn't quite get it at the time

That show, while it was not the best, was downright hisorical.

It was definately a 2000's thing...the show aired for the first time in the end of 1999...

@It was definately a 2000's thing...the show aired for the first time in the end of 1999...

(soupp:(): And the 2000 babies are too young to know whats going on so there for its a 90s babys thing.

Chriss avatar Chris Yeah You Are +4Reply

Spongebob didn't come out until late '99 so it really was more of a 2000 show. I still remember the millenium episode, SB129.

haha im watching the spongebob movie right now!

Except for the new gay ones. Ik all the old one.

hahaha YES. even describe an episode to me, and I know exactly what happens. spongebob <3

I loved Spongebob growing up! It isn't the same anymore. =/ Sometimes I'll watch the old ones if they happen to be on, but they almost always show the newer ones...

Still can.

I hate how they made the new episodes more..."goreish"...

i can still do that. even with the new episodes.

but rugrats will forever be the best.

I think Spongebob is more of a 2000's kids thing... I know there are the older episodes, but i was too busy missing the real classics - like rugrats or hey arnold- to pay attention to spongebob.

@I think Spongebob is more of a 2000's kids thing... I know there are the older episodes, but i was too busy missing...

It's soo sad they don't have those shows anymore. They were just as good as Spongebob, but they didn't get to stay on air and have endless new episodes made.

I was born in 1991 and all I know is Spongebob Squarepants starts with "OHHHHHHHHH wholivesinapineappleunderthasea?". Spongebob is for noughties kids.

@I was born in 1991 and all I know is Spongebob Squarepants starts with "OHHHHHHHHH...

I was born in 1997 and can watch 10 seconds and know which episode it is.