+580

The people who don't have a facebook are almost always really awesome people, amirite?

A_Satanic_Pandas avatar
12 27
The voters have decided that A_Satanic_Panda is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hitler doesn't.

This post is sort of ironic, because to the side, it shows all of the people who are a fan of amirite? on Facebook.

Don't have one (: I would rather lead a real life as opposed to a virtual one. besides, it causes too much drama (:

OhJustLaughs avatar OhJustLaugh Yeah You Are +7Reply
@325526

Lol, forced into getting one? my friends are always trying to pressure me into it too (:

OhJustLaughs avatar OhJustLaugh Yeah You Are -1Reply

i dont. im trying to get a job and i dont want anyone checking it and seeing something stupid and not hiring me.

x22s avatar x22 Yeah You Are +6Reply

I dont have one, and people keep telling me that im weird for not having one. I COULD have one, but i just choose not to.

I do not have a facebook :)

@A_Satanic_Panda neither do I :D

same here. ppl always tell me to get one though, its annoying!

Hmm. I do have a pretty awesome friend who's not on Facebook, and she seems to get a lot more done than I do.

Same here. It's just a waste of time.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +4Reply

aw, thanks :D

neither do i (:

I don't!

i dont have one either :)

Or they have a myspace, which is one million times more annoyingg.

I wish I never made a facebook from the start, then it wouldn't be so difficult to delete it FOREVER. :/

@I wish I never made a facebook from the start, then it wouldn't be so difficult to delete it FOREVER. :/

Ahaha same. When I was deactivating mine it was saying, "WHY ARE LEAVING US? WHY?!!?" "ARE YOU POSITIVE ABOUT THIS" "Bob, Steve and Sassefrass will miss you!!"
Ayyaiyai. ^That was an exaggeration, but you get my point.
I could still log in and it would all be there still. Sigh.

facebook is a cult...

The people that I know that don't have facebooks are always for some reason the popular girls that you would expect to have one.

Nice logic.