+120

Adams punishment fo sin was that he had to work hard in the fields and for Eve she'll have terrible pain from child birth BUT the snakes punishment, who fucks up everything remember, is that he must crawl on his belly for the rest of his days. Really God? Really? thats it? not really much of a punishment for a snake is it? I bet that snake just could not believe his rotten luck, Amirite?

3 32

If you read it, it sounds pretty bad. To have to crawl on your stomach forever? I'd rather have pain from giving birth couple times in my life.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way +6Reply

Christians kind of assume that snakes could walk before the curse.

@runnerdude Christians kind of assume that snakes could walk before the curse.

If anything, it sounds like God was doing them a favor. I can't imagine snakes walking around would be particularly comfortable for them.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@YeahIAm ... Yet they don't believe in evolution?

Most Christians do! We just believe is small scale evolution. Like birds growing harder beaks. But we don't believe in birds growing fins or whatever.

Ricky Gervais - Animals Tour? Well, at least you're anonymous.

I'm not Christian, can somebody tell me the whole story?

Such numb stories

but they're snakes. Organisms evolve into what is most useful for them to survive....

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are -3Reply

you have no way of knowing that you werent there

@you have no way of knowing that you werent there

Uhm.
I'm going to go facepalm and take a shower...

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +11Reply

You weren't there during World War II. How do you know that happened?

The typical idiot, trying to understand the Bible.

@boxtop The typical idiot, trying to understand the Bible.

The typical troll, flocking to a religiously related post to be an idiot and get attention.

@Neighbor The typical troll, flocking to a religiously related post to be an idiot and get attention.

I've re-read my comment several times and still can't understand where you got that from.