+878

You would love to get a tattoo, except you don't really like the whole permanent thing. amirite?

lanas avatar
9 28
The voters have decided that lana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Go for piercings instead. If you don't like them, let them heal. :D

I'm planning to get 3 tattoos....

@I'm planning to get 3 tattoos....

yay!
I want one too... but I am a pansy. Lol

@323832

The issue for me though is what if I stop liking it after a while... -_-

@lana yay! I want one too... but I am a pansy. Lol

haha, same i'm scared shitless of how painful it could be. but i'm gonna do it! when i turn 18...

@haha, same i'm scared shitless of how painful it could be. but i'm gonna do it! when i turn 18...

haha. I hope you get something cool on a non-saggy area of your body. XD

Get a henna tattoo. They aren't permanent

I've got 3 tattoos.
I think as long as the tattoo isn't overly ridiculous, it's worth it, even though it's permanent.
And it's funny when people say "what happens when you're really old and your skin starts to sag?" Well, I don't know about you, but if I make it that old, I doubt people are going to be going after me for my body.
I don't regret any of mine!

@SharShadow I've got 3 tattoos. I think as long as the tattoo isn't overly ridiculous, it's worth it, even though it's...

Hmm. Thats true.
What do you think is a good place though. I have been thinking of the Indian national emblem which is like three lions and a quote saying victory of truth at the bottom.

@lana Hmm. Thats true. What do you think is a good place though. I have been thinking of the Indian national emblem...

It depends how big the image is,
but the shoulder is always a really nice place to get a tattoo!

@SharShadow It depends how big the image is, but the shoulder is always a really nice place to get a tattoo!

I'm thinking about 3- 5cm in length and half its width. Shouler does seem pretty nice.

Henna!

they are making a new type of tattoo that if you decide you don't like it, you can get a shot and the tattoo will dissolve. You could get that!

i really want to get a turtle on the back of my neck. but i'm to much of a wimp to get it

@TicTacAddict My friend has Mrs. Pacman on her neck.

really thats so cool!! did they say how bad it hurt. i asked my parents how bad their tattoos hurt and they said it wasn't that bad but they don't have it on their neck my dad has my moms face on his upper arm a celtic angle (to represent me and my sisters) on his lower arm and the family crest on his chest and my mom has a panther (my papa had a panther on his arm so when he died she got one) on her foot. my mom said hers actually tickled a little

I don't even like temporary tattoos, so no, not really.

It's not the permanent thing, it's the pain thing.

When I turn 18, I'm getting at least two piercings though.

I have hello kitty on my inside/hip area. Got her when I was 17, almost 21 now. Def love her :) I'm getting two flowers with my best friend this month, a bud and a full grown one to represent our friendship since babies. And then I'm getting another for my baby cousin with his dates.. And another for my little sister with her bday and/or initials. And a thorny vine that'll tie in with it all for my other cousin who's like a brother and has always been my rock. :)
I kinda enjoyed the pain too. Lol

The pain is different for everyone. I have a friend with 20+ piercings, could barely handle her TINY tattoo. Another friend with a bunch of piercings also but loooved the pain. The only way I could describe it was say you have a pretty good not too bad sunburn that keeps getting rubbed on.. After a few mins though endorphines and adrenaline kick in and its more of an annoying feeling than a pain. But again, everyone is different. The placment also effects the pain. Hope that helps! :)

I love all of my tattoos, I love the fact that it's permanent. That is why you get meaningful tattoos