15 20

Not exactly the stereotypical nerd, or the super popular ass of a guy, but a nice, funny, intelligent guy.

Yeah. Not necessarily "nerdy," but definetly intelligent, decent-looking, and non-cheating.

Doubt I'll get that though. Ugly girls don't get decent looking guys, unless they're some other race like white or mexican.

Here I am! :D

My first two boyfriends were both in the advanced math class I was in (we were 2 years ahead of everyone else) and one of them got into the college level class I was in when we were in middle school. :) Nerds are awesome

@My first two boyfriends were both in the advanced math class I was in (we were 2 years ahead of everyone else) and...

And the same one who got into the college level class took the SAT with me when we were in 7th grade

i luv nerds!!! :D

Arguable, I know quite a few girls who go out with complete shitheads instead of one of the school nerds

I haz one. XD

(SilentK): :)

I have one of those! And your post describes exactly what he's like and reminded me of why I'm with him :D

Honestly, that is all we want.

This has a huge positive number, and yet most decent-looking, nerdy guys are single. Just want to point that out.

agent_eclaires avatar agent_eclaire Yeah You Are 0Reply

You want hipsters. This is a nerd:

That is a complete lie. Girls are attracted to assholes.

Ha, you guys are so full of shit.

Anonymous