+538

Your think it's sad that 7th graders are having sex, amirite?

biancajustines avatar
4 36
The voters have decided that biancajustine is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I had sex in the womb with my twin sister

A 12 year old once offered to finger me.
I'm 16, but at the time I wasn't wearing a school uniform so he assumed I was 17/18.

I laughed it off, but afterwards I felt physically sick that a kid would even do that. When I was 12 we thought it was slutty to KISS a boy.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +18Reply
@52187

wow, that's just...stupid. im a 7th grader, and i don't plan on losing it anytime soon.

AllyLovesYa7s avatar AllyLovesYa7 Yeah You Are +23Reply
@AllyLovesYa7 wow, that's just...stupid. im a 7th grader, and i don't plan on losing it anytime soon.

good for you! I don't know you but I'm proud of you... I hope you can be a good example for the other kids your age.

yep. they are influsened by older kids. but thats how it always is. they also brag about it. 7th grade boys are bragging bout how far they got or some shit cause they heard their brother doing it. i see that all the time at my school. (p.s. cant spell)

@yep. they are influsened by older kids. but thats how it always is. they also brag about it. 7th grade boys are...

The four-year-old next door confided through the fence that his brother and his girlfriend "lay on the couch without any pants on." Yeah, thanks kid, I have to pass that guy in the hallways at school...

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +12Reply

Well, my little brother won't have that influence. I'm not planning on getting laid o_o

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +4Reply

Someone in my district got pregnant in 6th grade. ono smilie

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +10Reply

Sad? More like arousing.

when I was in 5th grade, there was this rumor that this guy matt (who bragged about sex) fingered this other girl. I thought they meant that he gave her the middle finger... lol but I know now what it meant

The ones who NW'd are 7th graders

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are +9Reply

Some girl in my school got an abortion when she was 12.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Katffro Some girl in my school got an abortion when she was 12.

some girl at my school got an abortion when she was 12 too

Are you kidding, 12 year old me would have been so happy about that

@1181136

jesus she must have gotten her period when she was like 8.

@jesus she must have gotten her period when she was like 8.

Illegal aliens they are raped by their own family from birth

Two 2nd graders were caught having oral sex in the classroom... Gross...

@Tallglassofwater Two 2nd graders were caught having oral sex in the classroom... Gross...

Dang, in second grade the only thing we did orally was speaking, and we didn't even do that well...

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +5Reply

no one in my school has sex. and my school is super ghetto. people are like shunned if they make out with people. i am in 7th grade btw

I know someone who's friend started having sex in fifth grade (she was 11).

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +2Reply

Girls in my gym class used to talk about having sex in 4th and 5th grade last year. ono smilie
And (unfortunately for me) talk about more recent times as well.
Yay fun class. no smilie

You*
Not your.

And this girl in my grade had sex in grade 6.
Recently, a different girl did it with some random person she knew for only like 3 days in Newfoundland. For some reason she decided it'd be a good idea to tell 4 different people and now our entire grade knows. Oh yeah, I'm only in grade 8. (Sadly)

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

Naw man, if my kid was scorin some sweet poonanny in 7th grade I'd fist bump him and buy him a beer

Johnny Depp did it when he was like 12.... jussayin'

I think it's super sad. :(

Nothing new. Only a kid callen them 7th graders. So you must be a kid.

Two girls at my school got pregnant at 13... one had an abortion, the other had a miscarriage. :(