+864

A typical Disney love story plot: Main character has a crush. Main character lies to crush so that crush will like them back. Main character gets caught up in a stream of lies. Crush finds out. Crush admits to main character that he/she didn't have to lie. Main character and crush end up kissing and being boyfriend and girlfriend. amirite?

Dinosaurss avatar
11 30
The voters have decided that Dinosaurs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And what does this teach kids?

If you lie everything will work out in the end -_-

@LeoEckman And what does this teach kids? If you lie everything will work out in the end -_-

I hope this will teach children to stay away from our site. Adults only especially if you allow profanity to be typed. Allow children set it up for children so nobody adult will enjoy it at all. This is one reason SH went under too many children got on SH and destroyed it entirely.

You forgot the singing about their emotions

The op just summarized Camp Rock

@And Aladdin

Exactly.

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are 0Reply
@The op just summarized Camp Rock

AND HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL inaway. . .

You forgot that before they become boyfriend and girlfriend, crush gets temporarily upset at the lie.

And a typical real-life story: Person meets crush, person hides something embaraasing/lies, person gets caught up and crush ends up not trusting them and breaking the other person's heart. The End.

I believe it's more like:
Popular guy, not-so-popular girl, but she stands up for what she believes in. Guy discovers a talent he has, but that talent would make him 'unpopular', so he lies to her about it. At the end he discovers he doesn't want to lie anymore and admits his talent and everyone loves him.

Disney channel movies suck. I actually like the authentic Disney movies from when I was a little kid. Pixar movies are good, too, but that has nothing to do with this, haha.

You forgot the mom/important person in main characters life dies in the begining

and every rom-com ever made

coughAladincough

Sups avatar Sup Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hunchback of Notre Dame II.
Lady and the Tramp.
Pocahontas.

@TicTacAddict Hunchback of Notre Dame II. Lady and the Tramp. Pocahontas.

Let me rephrase: I meant Disney Channel movies, not movie theater movies. I can see where you're coming from.

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are +4Reply

I believe you mean "Disney CHANNEL."

@I believe you mean "Disney CHANNEL."

Yeah, I mentioned that in the comments.

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are +1Reply

Aladdin in particular.

Romantic comedy.

@Romantic comedy.

Oh. Ok thanks. I believe that does fit nicely.

i cant believe you forgot the "bad guy"!!! Sure, it could be a evil sorceror, war maniac etc., but its usually just a jealous bitch. No disney film is complete without a bad guy :)

I wouldn't know only children watch Disney movies and they do not belong on this site.

and were all sick of it.

epicly_averages avatar epicly_average Yeah You Are -1Reply