+880

Bob was in trouble. He had forgotten his wedding anniversary and his wife was mad. She told him, ""Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!" The next morning she woke up to find a brand new bathroom scale in the driveway, amirite?

sansas avatar
35 12
The voters have decided that sansa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You stole that from...somewhere.

Bob is going to be sleeping on the couch.

i havnt heard this before and i thought it was funny so :P

God, who cares if they'd seen it before? Half the posts on here are just copies of comedian's jokes, slogans, etc., so why is it such a big deal that gasp a couple of people have read it before! its still funny either way, get over yourselves.

@God, who cares if they'd seen it before? Half the posts on here are just copies of comedian's jokes, slogans, etc...

Probably because this is more of a well known joke. It's better when it's an obscure joke or quote that not many people have heard. Or even a very popular that everyone has heard. This one is more in the middle which seems off-putting to me for some reason. Eh. I guess it doesn't really make sense once I try and explain it.

I have seen this before -.-

Hahaha(: OWNEDdddd.

ive never heard of it before. i dont care if it was plagurized it made my day.

Wow, shallow and plagarized. Well done.

420Grrl 0Reply

Funny but why is this on amirite?

win :)

moonshines avatar moonshine Yeah You Are 0Reply

ive heard this joke tons of times... its really not all that funny and commenter ; you probably plagairize posts too but seriously telling people to get "over themselves" doesnt really fit this situation you idiot.