+846

Sometimes you go to the dollar tree before you go to the movies so you can sneak candy into the movies so you don't have to pay $5 for a gayass bag of 10 m&ms INSIDE of a little box. amirite?

Toraye8s avatar
2 13
The voters have decided that Toraye8 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is what I do every time

Oh man, do you live in new mexico? my local movie theater has a dollar tree RIGHT next to it.

Me too. But if I didn't put sometimes some tool would be like blahblahblah i only do that some of the time blahblahblahand vote no way.soo..yeah.

Toraye8s avatar Toraye8 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@333705

i love gay things.so gtfo

Toraye8s avatar Toraye8 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Once I was on a field trip to New York city in Times Square and me and my group spent all this money on over priced M&M's, and we were going to see the lion king, but we couldn't bring the M&M's in the theater, so we snuck them in.

"gayass" is not an adjectie.

@"gayass" is not an adjectie.

(derek zoolander): wow i'm stupid. *adjective.

I go to walgreens every time. Every single time. It seriously does save money; especially if you go to the movies a lot, it adds up.

I always buy candy from wal-mart or whatever... it's a fucking ripoff to pay $3.50 for a small soda that's filled halfway and then another $4.00 for a bag of M&M's (which, by the way, are awesome)

I actually did this yesterday!

@333709

oh god i hate when people get offended when someone says something is gay.why didnt you just not do anything and move on? like you really have to complain about it?!

I do this every time I go to the movies. Buying movie theater candy isn't something I'm familiar with, I just bring candy in my purse. It's not like they have the right to search your bag or anything.

and????

Anonymous