-267

George bush was the best president ever, amirite?

2 10
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Reagan ftw

@53165

He was above average, he wasn't the worst, atleast he didn't lie like cough Obama cough

George Washington or Abe Lincoln. Either of those.

William Henry Harrison ftw? He died like 30 days after taking office, and didn't really have time to fuck up the nation like many other presidents have.

he got our country into millions of $$ in debt. and you cant deny it. it was there when obama got there. a president who spends all of the money on a pointless war is NOT good

Im English... i have an outsiders view :) I would say, George Bush rreeaallyy sucked, and Obama's doing pretty OK! You guys really need free healthcare like us Brits. It rules.

@Im English... i have an outsiders view :) I would say, George Bush rreeaallyy sucked, and Obama's doing pretty OK!...

Universal health care will be the apocalypse, we will have no new innovations, my granny will die, and we will be like canada!!! not good, we are original and shall always be

@Pfff... watever. Free health care is amazing ;)

Also... i never got this. What is wrong with Canada?

I'm American and I really envy Canada's health care system. I would move there in a haleartbeat if not for the climate.