+890

If you're in high school, you kind of wonder which couples will be the "high school sweethearts" and stay together forever, because most of them seem doomed to fail currently, amirite?

ihatesockss avatar
5 5
The voters have decided that ihatesocks is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Does it count if only one was in high school?
Because my teacher started dating his wife when she was in 8th and he was a junior. Their parents told them they couldn't date, so they waited until after they graduated college to see if they still loved each other.
They've been married for 15+ years <3

I know a couple who have been together for about two years, but I'm pretty sure they'll break up once he finally realizes what a psycho bitch she is.

know a couple who've been married for 60+ years. they've been childhood sweethearts since grade school.

Me and my fiancé have been together for eight years. We've known each other for fourteen.