-262

Peanut Butter and Jelly > Grilled Cheese, amirite?

adiosToreadors avatar Food & Drink
2 20
The voters have decided that adiosToreador is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

PB&J hands down

All the people who say no way have no souls...

@Amish_Allosaurus black bear...

...goose? I really have no idea what that means, but I guess you win. But grilled cheese is still better. :P

@Amish_Allosaurus It's from the office...

That would explain it...I don't watch The Office much, as you can tell, haha.

@crazyllamas That would explain it...I don't watch The Office much, as you can tell, haha.

Yeah, me niether, but my brother showed me thus "best of the office" clip on YouTube.

@Amish_Allosaurus Yeah, me niether, but my brother showed me thus "best of the office" clip on YouTube.

I will certainly have to watch that...from the two or so episodes I've seen it looks very funny.

@Amish_Allosaurus All the people who say no way have no souls...

I was waiting for someone to quote that "Gingers have souls" kid.

That we have both is one of the only true indications of a possible existence of a higher being.

Sexy post! ;)

66294 0Reply
@Sexy post! ;)

I don't like black people or racists or you

I hate jelly but love peanut butter. However, it may well be impossible to hate cheese, so I'll have to disagree with you.

You cannot adequately compare the two, because grilled cheeses are warm and cheesy and gooey whereas pb&j's are colder and more refreshing and summery. They are completely different and are both DELICIOUS.

eeeew grilled cheese...PB&J FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like grilled cheese and most people i know call me crazy for it

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are 0Reply

definitely! I don't like grilled cheese... or most things that have cheese at all. PB&J is the best! :D

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are 0Reply

its very hard to decide for me. especially since that made me think of a grilled pb&j which is just kinda gross.

I cannot vote on this...it's too difficult.

Grilled Cheesus!