+907

In Soviet Russia, horse rides you! In Communist China, THERE ARE NO JOKES! GET BACK TO WORK! amirite?

fonziekj52s avatar
54 9
The voters have decided that fonziekj52 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

LMAO So sad but hilarious.

truly epic

Greatgoalies avatar Greatgoalie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@334425

I don't understand why that comment got voted down. China has a free market and a capitalist economy, there is private ownership of property, and it has free elections with a president chosen by the people. Some people in China are very rich and others are very poor. Communism is Communism is a "social structure in which classes are abolished and property is commonly controlled, as well as a political philosophy and social movement that advocates and aims to create such a society." China doesn't fall into that category. The only communist countries left on Earth are North Korea and Cuba, and even Cuba is showing signs of straying

@BreakfastFan I don't understand why that comment got voted down. China has a free market and a capitalist economy, there is...

I think why they voted it down is because OP specifically said 'Communist China', referring to the point of time in which it was Communist. Just as Russia is no longer Communist yet everyone understands "Soviet Russia" to be the time period in which Russia WAS Communist.

LeoEckmans avatar LeoEckman Yeah You Are +6Reply

agrees with LeoEckman

LMFAO EPIC WIN :)

I LMFAO'd. WIN.

@I LMFAO'd. WIN.

Laughing my fucking ass off'd? whatthefuckamireading.jpg