+84

My GPA for my first semester of college is 2.25. Time for sadness, amirite?

Rockys avatar
3 13
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not time for sadness, time for WORK.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Chromana Not time for sadness, time for WORK.

True, I'm stepping it up next semester. I also have 9 classes next semester lol.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@3328

Well if I got any lower than a 2.0, I would've been kicked out. If I had gotten an A in all my classes, I would have a 4.0. I got an A in five of my classes, but those five only made up half my total credit hours. I got a D in theatre (slept through the final exam) and failed Calculus, so that brought down the GPA (grade point average) greatly. :[

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't know what you mean by "classes". Don't you do the same number of subjects the whole time?

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana I don't know what you mean by "classes". Don't you do the same number of subjects the whole time?

Not really. Next semester I have music theory, sightsinging, music tech, orchestra, violin lessons, string seminar, a film class, psychology, and sociology.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, I just have 6 physics modules that run all year long.

@Rocky That sounds like torture man.

Well, they have different topics in each module. There is one paper at the end of the year for 4 of the modules with multiple questions from each topic. 2 of them are lab modules. I'm making holograms and super conductors next term :)

i can see how your gpa is low. im not in college, but homework in college is a lot harder than high school. im not sure if there is more.

@i can see how your gpa is low. im not in college, but homework in college is a lot harder than high school. im not...

In college the amount of homework goes waaaaaaaay down, but exams and quizzes and stuff are a lot harder, which make up most of your grade.