+710

The internet is kind of like high school. MLIA is the preps, FML the sad emo kids, DeviantART the artists, Myspace is the band geeks, and amirite is the cool kids. Amirite?

katelynsasss avatar Education
51 119
The voters have decided that katelynsass is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Amirite = cool kids? I'd say more like the debate team. Also, TFLN = the party people.

@Gaussian Amirite = cool kids? I'd say more like the debate team. Also, TFLN = the party people.

Im in debate club in real life too! So...I'm a preppy, cool, band geek(limewire).

More like= Facebook is the preps, MLIA is the weird, quirky kids, DeviantART are the artists/writers, Myspace is the ghetto, OMG Facts would be the nerds, YouTube is the band geeks, and amirite would be the mature seniors everyone looks up to

@336705

saaammme =)

MLIA is for the annoying kids

@FANGIRL MLIA is for the annoying kids

I was going to say it's for the kids who would rather be online than have actual social interaction. I mean, do you read the comments on the stories? They turn into retarded forums....

@Apple_Pie I was going to say it's for the kids who would rather be online than have actual social interaction. I mean, do you...

I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but it sounds like you're saying that EVERYONE who reads MLIA comments on all of the posts. Uhm, no. I read MLIA, but I don't comment on the stories. Its basically the same small group of people who comment on every post, not the whole entire community.

And technically any of these websites could mean "the kids who would rather be online than have actual social interactions." You're online, I'm online, many people are online. So are we all just those kids you described up there?

MLIA is for liars.

google and yahoo are the teachers and staff

@google and yahoo are the teachers and staff

And Bing is the teacher that no one wants.

OvergrownTurkeys avatar OvergrownTurkey Yeah You Are +31Reply

then i must be an artist and a cool kid! haha, so true...

mlpanda13s avatar mlpanda13 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mlpanda13 I'm with ya! What's your Deviant ID?

well my user name is littlemoonshadow, but it doesnt have any art yet because i just made a new account. my old one had lots of photos and drawings and stuff. whats urs????

@well my user name is littlemoonshadow, but it doesnt have any art yet because i just made a new account. my old one...

mlpanda13
I'm a huge anime freak, so I mostly draw, but I'm getting into photography. Just a heads up, none of my pictures have me in them, so the ones featured are friends and family.

@oh cool! i cant wait to look at ur art. thanks for the llama :D

No problem! I wanted to send a cake, but that costs money... O.o

@lol its fine, llamas are better!

:llama::la::llama:!
Oh, fudge!

@why 'oh fudge'?

The llamas don't show up. :(

@oh ):

But they did on the Deviant Art post! :D

@oh! well thats good!! lol!!

Hahaha!
Ok, so I have been really sucky getting requests in lately just moved, but if you have any, I'll get it done ASAP.

@um what? what does that mean?

Well, I moved houses, so I'm trying to finish requests. I have one right now, but if you want me to draw something, I'll get it done as soon as I can.

@mlpanda13 Well, I moved houses, so I'm trying to finish requests. I have one right now, but if you want me to draw...

oh, like art request and stuff. lol! i never get those. no thats okay i dont have any. i think and artists should draw whatever they want :D good luck with all of those, tho.

@oh, like art request and stuff. lol! i never get those. no thats okay i dont have any. i think and artists should...

Ok, thanks!
Btw, my style (as you've probably noticed) is more anime/manga oriented.
None of your pics are up, so what's your style?

@mlpanda13 Ok, thanks! Btw, my style (as you've probably noticed) is more anime/manga oriented. None of your pics are up, so...

your welcome! oh, cool. anime is awesome. my style is more realistic. i usually draw nature. sometimes i draw people, though. but i cant really figure out how to upload drawings onto the computer. i dont have a scanner or anything. so my old account just had photos, which i do a lot of. which are also mostly nature. :D

@your welcome! oh, cool. anime is awesome. my style is more realistic. i usually draw nature. sometimes i draw...

JEALOUS! I wanna draw realistically so bad! I can't do it, so I ended up with the cutesy anime chibi styles. Only a limited number of complaints, but whatcha gonna do?

@mlpanda13 JEALOUS! I wanna draw realistically so bad! I can't do it, so I ended up with the cutesy anime chibi styles...

lol, well, it takes practice. and even then, im still not that great at it. and i bet you could if you tried! plus, anime is awesome. when i try to draw the cute little chibi things i fail.

@lol, well, it takes practice. and even then, im still not that great at it. and i bet you could if you tried! plus...

Now, I had to train under a anime Goddess all school year just to get to my level, but I've loved manga since I was little.
Her username is Totoro-7. Check it out!

MLIT (mylifeistwilight.com) = obsessive freaks

myspace=bandgeek? At my school, myspace=ghetto. (no offense to anyone who uses myspace)

I can't draw for shit, but I can spin quite the story(deviantart member), and I don't give enough fuck to be an emo. Mmhmmm, so true.

Mein_Geists avatar Mein_Geist Yeah You Are +7Reply

And Facebook is the school.

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +7Reply

Does this work? Image in content

@Does this work?

word up! fist pound

@maimai word up! fist pound

fist pound I don't know who that's made by, wasn't me. I found it through google... XD

@fist pound I don't know who that's made by, wasn't me. I found it through google... XD

convo with my friend:

Sage: Sry for the spelling mistakes, Internet Explorer doesn't have spell check, nor firefox.

Me: That is why I have google chrome! :)

Sage: How'd you get it?

Me: I just you know... googled it...

Sage: The answer to everything

Almost all of my friends are band geeks and not one has a myspace...cause its not cool...and band geeks are amazing!

MLIA is deff not for preps... try... facebook? yeah sure preps on facebook.

Band=Facebook. I'm my band just about everyone has a facebook when like nobody has a myspace.

But but but - I read MLIA, FML, and Amirite, and I post on DeviantART all the time.. I've never been on Myspace EVER, but I'm a huuge band geek :P

MLIA is for the freaks. You know the kind obsessed with Elmo and name things Bob, and would laugh if someone farted.

Twitter are the kids who never shut up.

XD that would make me a cool kid, emo and occassional prep.

I'm offended that you compared myspace to band geeks. Myspace sucks. We're more like limewire because of the music. Or facebook because the different sections of band are kind of like the different groups.

And Youtube is the chorus members- 99% camwhores and class clowns, 1% singers, amirite? So, I'm artist/cool kid/chorus member.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +3Reply

quick question:
how exactly is MLIA preppy?
just wondering...
i hate it anyhow =)

Elephant3s avatar Elephant3 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Rather offended tbh.

im the cool artist!!!!!!!!

MLIA the preps? That's a title I would never stick on them.

What about the film kids? :(

@gananas What about the film kids? :(

There's a special section on deviantArt for film makers that's invitation only.

I think that TFLN is for the frat boys, and party sluts, FML is the emos, DeviantArt is definitely the artists of all kinds, Facebook is the cafeteria (everyone is on there) Limewire or iTunes are the band geeks, but I think iTunes are for richer band geeks, while Limewire is more mainstream. Amirite is the very cool, intelligent crowd.

@I think that TFLN is for the frat boys, and party sluts, FML is the emos, DeviantArt is definitely the artists of...

I don't think FML would be for emos, but more for the general pessimistic type. Emos are more PostSecret

Amirite is for smart know-it-alls who want their thoughts verified by other smart know-it-alls.
But don't worry, we're gonna take over the world someday.

MLIA is more for weird, random people who do things like go to walmart for hours on end, or randomly sing in public/wish they they did these things and are jealous of the people who post on MLIA .

What about facebook? I go on all those sights I am a clusterfuck explosion. :)

@What about facebook? I go on all those sights I am a clusterfuck explosion. :)

Hehe, I was going to like this, but then I realised facebook's on the other tab :D

I'm from England, so none of us are actually split up into these groups or are known by these labels. Oh, and what's a prep? :S

dude that makes me a prepy artistic emo thats in a cool band

Nerdfighters.com and Fanfiction.net= Geeks and Nerds.

IGN.com - the nerds

I'm preppy, but at the same time a cool kid... yeah...

im a preppy cool kid

@DorkNumber22 im a preppy cool kid

me toooo! but... they make it sound like MLIA is a bad thing... D'=

@me toooo! but... they make it sound like MLIA is a bad thing... D'=

(ohhhhtheirony...): Well mlia really isn't entertaining... at least not anymore. It's been said before but mlia is all cliches and it's the same thing over and over again...

@336516

I like how when your like "My Life Is Average" is for the average kids, and every one thumbs down.

@Izakoe I like how when your like "My Life Is Average" is for the average kids, and every one thumbs down.

That's because it was only average for the couple hundred pages or so. Now it's just full of "awesome" cliches.

I guess that makes me an artist, emo, cool kid. I post on dA, read FML and here. I stopped using myspace. Band geek would be more of a limewire sort of thing...

None of my friends nor myself have a myspace and we're major band geeks. I'm pretty sure most of us don't have a face book either.

My life is average is not preppy. It's probably freaks who aren't normal.

SWEET ACTION!!! im a preppy cool kid with an emo side! lol

im a emo popular kid Hmmmmm i dont see how this would work

true! except for the fact that i dont use Deviantart as my social network >_>"

I agree with everything except the last part. Amirite should be the debate club.

I think GMH/ LMGH/ MLIG would be the preppy kids.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@JennaGee I think GMH/ LMGH/ MLIG would be the preppy kids.

i think that MLIG should be the friendship/celibacy club

Well then I guess I am prep, an artist, and a cool kid! ^.^

Llamabows avatar Llamabow Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm very happy that no one has said that they have a Myspace.

Well, then I guess I'm a prep, a cool kid, and an artist, huh? :D

Oh...what about the fanfiction.net writers?

@katelynsass SHHHH, it's all for kicks..

I know. ;) I was just wondering what you'd come up with.

@MissouriGal I know. ;) I was just wondering what you'd come up with.

haah, golly good.
i'm soo surprised by the score on this .. it's pretty insane . :D

katelynsasss avatar katelynsass Yeah You Are 0Reply

SixBillionSecrets would be the sad emo kids.

Tumblr is the hipsters

Well I'm in the wrong part of the Internet then o-o

And perezhiltion.com the losers

Llamabows avatar Llamabow Yeah You Are -1Reply

i thought preps and cool kids were the same things?

no amirite are for the loud obnoxious people who are overly cocky. MLIA is for all the cool people. FML is for the sad misunderstood kids. Facebook is for the preps. and Myspace is for the hoes.

Guys. If you think you are "cool",it doesnt make it so. So PROVE that youre awesome. Post a picture of a cat with a tie.

no