-552

Sometimes, you sound so great when you sing in the shower that you feel the need to re-create the magic that happens in there. So, whenever someone want's to hear you sing, you simply take off all of your clothes, pour water on your head, and sing your favorite Hannah Montana song :) amirite?

MrNoWays avatar
12 22
The voters have decided that MrNoWay is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh yeah! I do that ALL the time!

@Pedo_Bear Oh yeah! I do that ALL the time!

Asshole. You beat me to it. Don't make me get Hansen or Walsh all up in this place.

@Joker Asshole. You beat me to it. Don't make me get Hansen or Walsh all up in this place.

Haha, I'd like to see you try. I will call batman if you call that dick John and his butt buddy Chris

Wants... seriously, I don't understand why people feel the need to put and apostrophe in every word that happens to end in an 's'.

I almost YYA'd until I read the Hannah Montanna part...

Was like "wtf" till I saw the name. Got played.

DAAAMN YOOOU

Mr.NoWay is a Mr.FuckingTroll. But that's okay, because he's not an asshole. :D

BTW, how could you possibly have a favorite Hannah Montanna song? Ew.

psh yeah i do that like every day (sarcasm hand is raised)

no i just try hard to sound like i did and trying harder makes me sound worse..

this is very realistic... I LOVE Hannah Montana. I also love showering in public... KIDDING!!!

The first part I agree with.
I do sound better singing in the
Shower. Anything after that...
No, just... No.

Do we need to explain to you why you are supposed to put an apostrophe after most words that end in s?:)

nowayitskaylehs avatar nowayitskayleh Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think I sound worse in the shower.

They're on to me!