+41

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Boys dont want to reach for the good apples because theyre afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them. They just have to wait for a boy who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top ... amirite?

hehes avatar
10 20
The voters have decided that hehe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay stop.
I know a girl who a lot of guys go for. She's pretty, funny, intelligent, nice, talented, etc. She is by no means a rotten apple. I also know plenty of girls who aren't as popular with the guys. Is there something wrong with them? Not necessarily, but it would still be unfair of them to look at all the "picked" girls like "Haha you're just easy I am special!!"
That's pretty insulting to guys in general too.
Also do you even know how apple trees work?

Apple trees don't grow rotten apples at the bottom. If anything an apple tree proves that you can find the best one anywhere, all you have to do is look.

I'll admit, I don't have the mind of a guy, but I don't think this is how it works.

So you get to just hang out way up there in the sun and cool breez while i climb my ass all the way up there just for a chance at you? Hmmmm sorry to take your post the wrong way. But i did and i'm sure others will too...

CHOP DOWN THE TREE AND GET EVERYTHING!

Sergs avatar Serg No Way +6Reply

This was deep the first time I read it.

I think I must have been the apple that got knocked off onto the ground and stepped on and smushed before she got the chance to be classified as rotten or not.

thats a good way of putting it.

justpurewins avatar justpurewin Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have a picture which says exactly this :) It's adorable - I look at it when I feel bad about myself ...

this is so cute! I love it

lazzzzs avatar lazzzz Yeah You Are -1Reply

i got this in a chain email. made me smile =]

cheer4mias avatar cheer4mia Yeah You Are -1Reply

Or you're just more rotten than the other apples on the ground around you, but you think you're a top of the tree apple.

LeSlutShaming.txt

Laaaaaaame

THANKS FOR STEALING SHIT FROM FACEBOOK/OTHER SITES, NOT USING A CITATION, AND RUINING MY FAVORITE SITE WITH YOUR STOLEN REPETITIVE SHIT. SERIOUSLY, THANKS FOR NOT HAVING ENOUGH OF A BRAIN TO BE ORIGINAL. SERIOUSLY, THANKS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FUCKING RUIN THE SITE. AND YES, I'M PISSED.

@Frank_n_Furter THANKS FOR STEALING SHIT FROM FACEBOOK/OTHER SITES, NOT USING A CITATION, AND RUINING MY FAVORITE SITE WITH YOUR...

Hey, calm down, this was posted two years ago when I hear the site was still pretty cool. I think that this little story was actually inspiring back then. puke smilie

Also, don't let one shit post ruin the rest of this site. There are still several users on here that make great posts.

Are you saying feel sorry for the cheerleaders and preps?