+661

Dancing in the rain seems like the best idea in the world until the rain stops and you're stuck soaking wet, amirite?

HAPPYGURLs avatar
6 6
The voters have decided that HAPPYGURL is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

aw man, i'm so incredibly disappointed that i didn't dance in the rain :(
at miad there was this parking lot that was literally covered in a good foot of water, if not more. every time cars came in/out water sloshed like crazy. it was like a mini pond :D

(why didn't i dance in the rain?! i'm an idiot!)

@lovely aw man, i'm so incredibly disappointed that i didn't dance in the rain :( at miad there was this parking lot that...

come on chole! you're an artsy fartsy type!!! don't those types just ditch class to dance in the rain!?!

the world as i knew it was obviously a sham XD

and cold... so very cold

:D i love dancing in the rain so much that i did it during a tornado warning <3333

@:D i love dancing in the rain so much that i did it during a tornado warning <3333

heh, i did the same thing. it actually inspired my post...it's just so much more fun when it's during a tornado warning ^-^

I love dancing in the rain and I actually kinda love after the rain stops and you're soaking wet cause then you can go hug all the dry people.