+1,112

within those few milliseconds of eye contact with a stranger, two seemingly separate lives intersect. what if they have exactly the same taste in movies? what if they were friends in some past life? what if one had once voted in favor of an amirite post made by the other? what if we actually connected with all of the people we brush by with little more than a glance? what if nothing is random? ... amirite?

lovelys avatar
88 30
The voters have decided that lovely is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, someones in a deep-thinker mood :)

YES I know right?? I'll always see people like at a grocery store or something and I wonder what's going on in their life, what they're worried about and what they're excited about.. who they last talked to, what they're shopping for and what kind of home or people they're gonna go home to... I always feel sad that most likely that's the last time I'm going to see them & I'll never know ):

@YES I know right?? I'll always see people like at a grocery store or something and I wonder what's going on in...

i sometimes feel that way, too. but it's such a small world...you'll probably be in the same vicinity as them again...i think the question is whether or not you'd see them or think of them in that way again

I never knew that there were so many @$$holes on amirite.

@TheWeasel I never knew that there were so many @$$holes on amirite.

I know! If you don't agree with this users opinion then go comment elsewhere. There's no need to be such an ass.

agreed if they dont like the post so much they shouldnt waste their time spreading around their negativity, and commenting

savanahs avatar savanah Yeah You Are +2Reply

We are all connected by this energy field... it surrounds us, it penetrates us. It binds galaxies together. The Force is what gives a Jedi his power

I love this post :)

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I never dreamed in a million years I'd see so many motherfucking people who feel like me

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +6Reply

thats deep

Woah...

Ok this post wad cool to me . so anyways people that commented above that said like rude stuff I think it was mean of you her or his point of view is what if and if you didnt like it there was no need for you to insult

(OH NO YOU DIDNT) how am i being a cunt people shouldnt be negative over something like this .so i think you need to go back to school shove some self respect up your ass till it reaches your head :) have a good dAy

that was deep.

oh. my. GOD i never thought about that o.O

Brilliant.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +1Reply

What if you stop over-thinking random eye contact? What if you stop trying to put meaning where there is none?

That's fucking stupid.

What if this, what if that, what if-what if-what if, blah-blah-blah. What if you would shut the fuck up and stop saying "what if"!

@What if this, what if that, what if-what if-what if, blah-blah-blah. What if you would shut the fuck up and stop...

people are so complex, so lovely. to question constantly, isn't that life? to observe and come closer, everyday, to finding out just what life is. me, i think life is human connection. and to think of all of the human connections we miss from day-to-day is...well, something to think about.
to walk through life stuck in my own opinion, putting down deep questions/opinions because they seem too cheesy or vulnerable, is simply not a way of life i want to pursue.

This is not a proper "amirite?", an "amirite?" is supposed to be an opinion.