+529

Luigi is cooler than Mario, and Ferb is cooler than Phineas. Therefore, green is a cooler color than red, amirite?

12 34

I agree on Ferb but Mario is waaay cooler than Luigi

There's 104 days of summer vacation,
then school comes along just to end it...

@There's 104 days of summer vacation, then school comes along just to end it...

So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it!

@ElectricViolinist So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it!

Like maybe, building a rocket, or fighting a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffel Tower!

@ElectricViolinist Discovering something that doesn't exist, or giving a monkey a shower!

Surving tidal waves! Creating nanobots and locating Frakensteins brain!
(sorry i had to join in)

@maxherolee615 Surving tidal waves! Creating nanobots and locating Frakensteins brain! (sorry i had to join in)

Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving your sister insane PHINEAS!

@ispeakparseltongue Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving your sister insane PHINEAS!

As you can see, there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall! Come on Perry!

@ElectricViolinist Yeah stick with us because Phineas and Ferb are gunna do it all!!!!

MOM PHINEAS AND FERB ARE MAKING A TITLE SEQUENCE!

And you have. :)

@maxherolee615 aww darn i only got one line

thnx guys :) I was hoping we could start a sing along...hey-where's perry?

@ElectricViolinist This was good. This was good fun. :)

Do you actually play the violin? i do. not electric though. i wish i was that cool.

@ElectricViolinist I do too. But I play the electric violin.

awesome! i have to go, my dad and i are going out for sushi, but i'll definitely read some of your posts sometime :) you're cool!

but phineas is ginger not red

Gryffindor > Slytherin.
Red: 1
Green: 2

@AwakingSeptember Gryffindor > Slytherin. Red: 1 Green: 2

More like Red:2 Green:1 Why? Because little brothers play Luigi.

So you love Malfoy, but you say Gryffindor is better than Slytherin? Which team are you on? And for the record Slytherin > Gryffindor.

@So you love Malfoy, but you say Gryffindor is better than Slytherin? Which team are you on? And for the record...

I was hoping someone would catch that. Draco is one of my favourite characters and I like the Slytherin house but I think I would be in Gryffindor.

i don't think i can argue with this logic.

i totally 100 % agree with you

The New Mario Is Beaten By Luigi, But Old School Mario Beats Everything

@348561

but Hufflepuff is the best haha

DorkNumber22s avatar DorkNumber22 Yeah You Are 0Reply

you know, green was actually a cool color to begin with. you know, like on a color wheel, green and blue and purple etc. are all cool colors while red and orange and junk are warm. just proving this point further...

Mario owns his brother in nearly every cartoon episode and game. Luigi's manson i brilliant but the NES mario through to before Mario Sunshine is all Mario epicness. Luigi only beats Mario when he fucked about with paints.

Thus,
Mario>Luigi>artists.

Also, green is a cool color

and red is a warm color

Phineas and Ferb are equally cool, but in different ways. PS:there's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it so the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it... LIKE MAYBE! Building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the Eiffel tower discovering something that doesn't exist or givin a monkey a shower surfin tidal waves, creating nanobots or locating frankensteins brain..it's over here! Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent or driving your sister insane as you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall so stick with us cause phineas and ferb are gonna do it all! I know that was sad but I had to.