+156

When brushing your teeth, you don't really know what to do with your left arm, amirite?

callmehals avatar
1 23
The voters have decided that callmehal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

unless you're left handed ;]

@pullthetrigger__ unless you're left handed ;]

Then they wouldn't know what to do with their right arm. ;)

@Leah Then they wouldn't know what to do with their right arm. ;)

unless they use both hands ;]
that would look a little odd though.

@pullthetrigger__ unless they use both hands ;] that would look a little odd though.

I actually use both hands:) I use my left hand when I'm brushing the right side, and my right hand when I'm brushing the left side. I am pretty ambidextrous though.

I didn't think about it until now. Now it's going to bug me. I'm going to go brush my teeth...

Wank

I'm left handed, but whenever I brush, I just rest my right hand on the sink or put it across my chest. :p

I use both of my hands to brush my teeth...

I hold a cup for rinsing.

haha! ive been out-clevered..-.- lmao

I actually Lol'd when callmehat said everyone brushes with their right xD

disregard that i do

I have to hold my hair back with my left hand because generally I kind of lean forward over the sink and don't stand up straight so my hair gets in the way. same with when I attempt to use a water fountain.

inb4 fapfapfapfap

I leave it on the sink handle thing

Double toothbrush in my mouth