+395

you found amirite through MLIA but now you've stopped reading MLIA for amirite, amirite?

pollypocket89s avatar
4 11
The voters have decided that pollypocket89 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unfortunately, some of these people bring the taint of MLIA with them.

mostly because all MLIA is about these days is dinosaur footie pyjamas, the yahoo/google war and finding dates through matching tshirts.

pollypocket89s avatar pollypocket89 Yeah You Are +1Reply

yep. its pretty much just people bragging about their stupidity and immaturity. i miss MLIA when it was original :(

MLIA was taken over by Pokeman lovers, Twilight people, and blanket fort footsee pj crazy people, and unfortunately a few if those people have found amirite. amirite?

You are right! Hopefully they just don't spam amirite too much or we'll have to pack up and find somewhere else again, amirite?

I found this site through mlia through random chance. I never read mlia but for some reason I was on there one day and found a particular comment. It must have been fate.

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Totobean I found this site through mlia through random chance. I never read mlia but for some reason I was on there one day...

Me too. MLIA sucks now. None of it's real. I would hardly read it at all. Then I found this site and was like...thank God!!

i saw amirite.net? as one of the comments on an MLIA post, and i checked it out, and this is way better! MLIA is full of cliches now :(

STALKER!
;D

I didnt like the old MLIA, it was full of crap like: Today, my pencil broke. MLIA.'' And it was just like, ''You. Fail." Now you can at least laugh at someone of the stupidness...