+563

People who think it's ok to just kill animals for fun and say " Oh they're just dumb animals, they don't care". Well mister man, I'm sure some animals would feel that way about you. amirite?

2 7

that gives us a reason to kill them, if they're gunna kill us

it isnt just for fun. hunting is a way to regulate the animal population, in a recreational way. If there was no hunters, there would be so many deer that they would all end up starving from lack of food and shelter. We hunt so that there are still deer, and the ones we don't hunt are healthier.

@deathtodean it isnt just for fun. hunting is a way to regulate the animal population, in a recreational way. If there was no...

While you have a valid point, the only reason they are able to exist in such number is because of the removal of all of their natural predators, by us.
So basically we screwed up an ecosystem by killing, and we are trying to fix it by killing?

@While you have a valid point, the only reason they are able to exist in such number is because of the removal of...

what exactly do you mean by removing all the predators? There are extreme restrictions on what animals you can hunt, and how many of them we can hunt so that the problem that you stated wont become a real thing.

Hunting to me is okay. Its the dumb people who do REALLY dumb things that bother me. Living in the most hillbilly place ever, I've heard of kids drowning puppies in motor oil, and kids hitting dogs with their car door. Just for fun.

People get a bit ridiculous, though.
I didn't know it was legal to eat ostrich..