+759

The best part of the movie Eclipse, is when Jacob says to Edward: "You know I'm hotter than you.", amirite?

19 55

no, it was the harry potter preview.

@no, it was the harry potter preview.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE HARRY POTTER PREVIEW?!

@before the movie started

I know that, but how the hell did I miss it? =(

The best thing about that movie was not watching it.

that part was good but the other top ones are "i kissed bella.... and she broke her hand... punching my face" and when bella tells emmett she punched a werewolf in the face and his response is "badass" with a smile :)

It's a pun in so many ways.

The best part of New Moon is when Edward is leaving and Bella says, "I'm coming."

And Edward days, "I don't want you to come."

@The best part of New Moon is when Edward is leaving and Bella says, "I'm coming." And Edward days, "I don't want...

My friends and I laughed SO hard at that part. Even to this day, if you bring it up we start laughing. :)

shagggys avatar shagggy Yeah You Are +1Reply

whats up with these obsessive chicks defending twilight? Calm your flat tits yo . Were entitled to our own opinion. And uhh.. Edward and jacob dont represent what girls want in a relationship. Maybe youre so desperate, that you want a fictional fairy "vampire" that sparkles to be your boyfriend, or a mexican looking dude with a 6 pack made of clay who turns into a dog to be your boyfriend. I just want a regular HUMAN boyfriend, like every other normal girl in this world wants. Besides, there are more people in the world who make fun of twilight then people who actually like it. OH. and "Edward" and "Jacob" are fictional characters. Not real people. Wake up.

@whats up with these obsessive chicks defending twilight? Calm your flat tits yo . Were entitled to our own opinion...

(stopobsessingbitch.): dude, i do get your point. But i don't think she meant that they are vampire or a werewolf. She meant the KIND of person they are

(stopobsessingbitch.): i mean the KIND of person they are. Their character as portrayed. I know they are fictional retard. So, go fuck yourself. Maybe you want a boyfriend who cheats on you and takes you for granted (not like you could get a boyfriend with your attitude "yo") However, MOST girls would like a boyfriend as dedicated to them as Edward and Jacob are to Bella, yes, the FICTIONAL characters.

Alip22s avatar Alip22 No Way -3Reply

disagree. the best is when bella tells her dad shes a virgin :P

@disagree. the best is when bella tells her dad shes a virgin :P

Ha no the best part was whenJacob chillen on the hood of his car waiting for Bella, displaying his finely tuned abs, and as Edward gets out of the car and says "Does he even own a shirt..?"

If this many people watch this crap then why are there so many posts making fun of it..? And no I'm not a guy that is envious of the guys in the movie. I'm a girl that hates bad acting

personally i think just about everythig jacob said/did was pretty funny. my favorite moment was when he as like- you know youll wam up faster if you take your clothes off. LOL

the best part of the movie were the credits

The best part was when the red heads head falls off!

when I reluctantly watched the movie, the entire theatre was laughing so much at that part xD

The best part of Eclipse, was when it ended.

The best part of eclipse was not watching it and not wasting my money to watch that bs.

My favorite part? Uh, when Edward killed Bella because he's a vampire, and that's what they do. Then when that werewolf ate HIM. Then the humans shot it because, well hey, it's a wolf.

@kelzzey thats stupid okay , this has NOTHINNG to do with eclipse.

if you think THAT was stupid, you should watch the movie 'eclipse' it's soooo stupid, from what I've heard.

@asdijojioiojioxj if you think THAT was stupid, you should watch the movie 'eclipse' it's soooo stupid, from what I've heard.

EXACTLY what youve heard DONT hate on something unless you tried/seen it. And obviously you DONT know what your talking about.

Hahaha that was so awesome!!!!

(asianinvasion16) (Anonymous):
when her head fell off, i was the only one laughing and everyone looked at me weird. im glad other peeps thought it was funny and looked kinda ridiculous x]

You watched that movie? GTFO of amirite.

@You watched that movie? GTFO of amirite.

You don't have to hate Twilight to get on amirite, thanks.

Any guys who acts so harshly about Twilight seriously has some identity issues/just plain old issues. Are you seriously THAT jealous of Edward/Jacob because they represent what most girls want in a relationship and you can't provide that? Or does the move make you so upset because secretly you too are attracted to them? However, I personally feel the books far surpassed the movies, and Kristen Stewart is just a horrible actress.

Alip22s avatar Alip22 No Way +9Reply
@Alip22 Any guys who acts so harshly about Twilight seriously has some identity issues/just plain old issues. Are you...

I'm a girl and I hate twilight. Edward and Jacob are ridiculous characters; Edward is a creep and Jacob has temper issues. The books have so many grammatical errors. The movies are even worse; Robert Pattinson is hideous...and both he and Kristen Stewart can't act. I do not understand why girls are in love with either one of them.

@I'm a girl and I hate twilight. Edward and Jacob are ridiculous characters; Edward is a creep and Jacob has temper...

While your point is somewhat valid, I must respectfully disagree. You see, It is just a story and everyone, even you, is entitled to their opinion. What I meant by "represent what most girls want in a relationship" Is that Edward and Jacob both love Bella very much and never want to hurt her in any way shape or form. They have their issues of course (they're called character flaws) but they would never cheat on her, or tell her she's not good enough. That is what MOST girls want, they want someone there for them who loves them and would never cheat on them or hurt them (intentionally). Maybe the books aren't written the best, but that isn't what matters, what matters is the story.

Alip22s avatar Alip22 No Way +3Reply
@TicTacAddict Edward's hurt Bella many times. Jacob, too.

Jesus fucking christ! Do you people even read? Her post clearly states (intentionally) fucking retard. Go suck your dad's cock, oh wait, not even he would want your mouth around it.

@Jesus fucking christ! Do you people even read? Her post clearly states (intentionally) fucking retard. Go suck your...

If it wasn't INTENTIONALLY then both Edward and Jacob are fucking retarded and clearly know nothing about what affects girls. Also, lolwhyumad?

Represent what most girls want in a relationship? That's frighting. Edward's a creepy abusive stalker

Anyone who likes twillight is the one who has "identity issues/just plain old issues"

[You watched that movie? GTFO of amirite.
]
What the fuck? You Sir/Ma'am, are a piece if shit. Run along and die now.