+935

Almost every kids TV show nowadays includes: A dead parent, 2 Girl best friends and one guy, The main character singing their own theme song, episodes that have once been in EVERY show, not funny things that make you wonder 'how are those people in the backround laughing at this?' and bad acting, amirite?

koskos17s avatar
16 31
The voters have decided that koskos17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hannah Montana, iCarly.....what else?

@JustASmallTownGirl Hannah Montana, iCarly.....what else?

actually, iCarly has some pretty amazing actos: Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy. They've both done shows like CSi, Law and Order, NCIS, and many more.

Nick overall have talented actors. Disney on the other hand is overrated and gay.

@actually, iCarly has some pretty amazing actos: Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy. They've both done shows like...

(LiZzIe<3): I agree. It's not the best acting I've ever seen, but it's definitely better than Disney.

@JustASmallTownGirl (LiZzIe<3): I agree. It's not the best acting I've ever seen, but it's definitely better than Disney.

Honestly i think it's just the writing of the script that makes it seem like they can't act. In the begining of the series, they seemed like not so good actors but as they get older, the writing is getting so much better and they're acting skills are showing. For example, watch these two quick videos then come back and tell me they aren't amazing actors (which they are):

http://m.youtube.com/index?desk...;v=J_fviyAygRc

http://m.youtube.com/index?desk...;v=XIJd_k83mfg

Seriously. Amazing. Sometimes, people just have to stop judging so quickly by their assumptions. They can really hurt people that way.

And We don't really kniw for sure if Carly's mom is dead. And if she is, Sam's dad and Freddie's dad probably are though. Now that hasn't been done before in any other kids show.

Honestly i dont consider iCarly as a kids show. More as a disguised adult sitcom. If you think i...

wizards of waverly place, except the boy is interchangeable apparently.

I was thinking iCarly.

I was just thinking Hannah Montana lmao.

icarly is actually pretty funny.

am i the only one who thought of sonny with a chance?

Its called a laugh track.... almost every single sitcom uses them

No parent ever died on iCarly. Plus they can act and it's a funny show. Im 17 and all my friends are obsessed with it and Nathan Kress.

Only haters will go out and judge things so easily like this.

@No parent ever died on iCarly. Plus they can act and it's a funny show. Im 17 and all my friends are obsessed with...

Correction, MOST of them can act. I will admit, even though I don't really like the show, that Nathan Kress, Jennette McCurdy etc. are actually good at acting, but Miranda Cosgrove? She's just...her acting is just...ugh. Whenever she does that "panicy" voice she sounds like a warbling turkey. THERE I SAID IT. THUMBS ME DOWN IF YOU WILL.

I think it's safe to assume the mother is dead because Carly is being raised by her brother, and her father has been mentioned on several occasions.

Nathan Kress is hot :) and I don't think anyone even knows where the hell Carly's mom is.

Hannah Monatana
That's So Raven
True Jackson
iCarly
Unfabulous

@Hannah Monatana That's So Raven True Jackson iCarly Unfabulous

Thats so Raven was actually pretty original and funny.

ok. first of all, carly's parents are together. On an episode a man from the same organization, military branch, etc. Clearly stated your parents send you these...and he gave them gifts from parents. Hannah Montana on the other hand...that's disney and that channel is not popular at my house...so, i have no input on that. Furthermore, i think miranda cosgrove as well as nathan kress and jennette mccurdy can act...and act very well for their ages.

Unfabulous, True Jackson, and Thats so Raven all had both parents!

@Unfabulous, True Jackson, and Thats so Raven all had both parents!

thats so raven and unfabulous are really old so they barley count!

The mean popular girl with two ditzy backup girls is pretty common too.

Why is this posted twice in a row?

@Why is this posted twice in a row?

Ah nevermind, one of them went away.

I mean, my cousin watches icarly and since i was ord i saw it... the acting was so bad, I was lauging. it wasn't ment to be funny

qwertyuiop
asdfghjkl
zxcvbnm