-1,322

You were born in 1996, amirite?

6 116
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was born in '95 :D

It's awesome because I'm in sixth grade in '06, seventh grade in '07, etc.

@Atomic_Cow I was born in '95 :D It's awesome because I'm in sixth grade in '06, seventh grade in '07, etc.

How does that work? My birthday is september 1993 and my sixth grade was 06, 7th 07, 10th in 2010, and will be in 11th grade next year in 2011...

@TheKramer How does that work? My birthday is september 1993 and my sixth grade was 06, 7th 07, 10th in 2010, and will be in...

My friends was born in 1993 (I was born in 1991) and they're going to be seniors this year.

That's pretty weird. Did you start kindergarten late? I mean if you were born in '94, you would graduate 12th grade in '12, but since I start 12th grade in the fall of '12.

Sigh... I miss being one of the youngest people on the internet when I was 11. hahah

ME TOO! Y'know we're gonna be in 11th grade by 2011 right? ;)

@352344 (TheKramer): Hm, well that's interesting. Wonder how that happens...

-xoxo

I was born in 1994 and that somehow works for me, too. My graduation year is 2012, and that's 12th grade.

I was born on the top of a mountain when the planets aligned and Chuck Norris fucked Mother Nature in the asshole.

I shot Tupac in 1996.

Tiny_Tims avatar Tiny_Tim No Way +10Reply

tweens! tweens everywhere!

@tweens! tweens everywhere!

If you were born in 96 you would be at least 13. Thats not a tween, thats a teen.

@If you were born in 96 you would be at least 13. Thats not a tween, thats a teen.

nah, you're not really a teenager until you're in high school, get zits, and sleep until noon. which would start at like 15.
i consider tweens ages 11-14.

@nah, you're not really a teenager until you're in high school, get zits, and sleep until noon. which would start at...

I started getting zits and sleepin til noon when i was like, 13. Teen really does start at 13, at least i think so.

it starts at 13, hence the TEEN at the end. and i got zits and slept till noon when i was 13, im also 13 and starting high school.

@it starts at 13, hence the TEEN at the end. and i got zits and slept till noon when i was 13, im also 13 and...

there might be a -teen suffix at the end of the word thirteen, but that doesn't mean you can be qualified as a teenager. thirteen year olds don't have the mentality of teens who are, say, eighteen. thirteen year olds love twilight, glitter, justin beiber, and hangin out at the mall. 18 year olds like partying, hanging out, playing video games, and the opposite sex (or perhaps the same sex.)

@wickedawesomechick I'm thirteen and I hate Twilight and Justin Beiber so stop stereotyping

the fact of the matter is, there are two classes of teenager. one class are the tweens. the other are actual teens. you don't become an actual teen, with the actual mentality of a teen, until you turn like 15.
truthfully, teens are probably more mature than tweens.

@the fact of the matter is, there are two classes of teenager. one class are the tweens. the other are actual teens...

teenager isn't a mental state of mind, it's physical amount of time that you have been on this earth, it has nothing to do with your maturity level

@there might be a -teen suffix at the end of the word thirteen, but that doesn't mean you can be qualified as a...

i do all the things you say are for 18 year olds and im 14 thank you very much

@i do all the things you say are for 18 year olds and im 14 thank you very much

you like to party at 14? including drinking and smoking?
well, im sure that will serve you well in high school...

Um 13 year olds don't love twilight and justin bieber. what you were saying is a bunch of shit

So I was born in 1990 and I'm a junior in college. All of the people who say thirteen, fourteen...you're barely teenagers. Can't drive, still in puberty, etc. You'll realize when you're older how ridiculous and immature ALL of you were when you were younger.

@So I was born in 1990 and I'm a junior in college. All of the people who say thirteen, fourteen...you're barely...

i was born in 91 and am about to be a freshman in college. did you skip a couple grades or was your birthday before the school cutoff?

Not everyone is as immature as the typical 14 year-old whore walking down the street. :

February 20th, here.

1995

Am I the only one who thinks it's awesome that one comment about birthdates made everyone else do the same?

Flexis avatar Flexi Yeah You Are +4Reply

ninety fouur.

Wow, some youngsters on here!

89. hey i'm older than all of you :P

MArch 23rd.

'91 man xD

@Applescruff '91 man xD

SAME HERE WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

May 91, may have to quit this site now haha old lady

@KCB May 91, may have to quit this site now haha old lady

October '90, we should both go sit on our steps and drink lemonade.

I had the most awesomest 4th birthday :D it was the 22/11/00 :D How cool would that of been(probebly not, lol)..... I'm such a dork :| lol

Lol there are 1996 no ways

Pedo_bear must be freaking out over all there kids under 18. This post is like his paradise.

Where the votes are right when I submit this post, 28.5% of people voted "Yes you are!". I cannot believe that figure is accurate.

October 11th :) I'm almost 14.

March 12, 1991! Lol

wow I haven't seen very many 94s on here yet.... here i am! lol

December 17, 1996... just on the edge, baby! high-fives year of the rat peeps

But to add to the "teenager" debate: It really is just mentality. Even though you maybe be 13, you may feel like you're 15. And you can be 13, and feel like you're 10, too. It all depends on what you feel. Everyone's different. hugs

Now come spread the 1996 love, baby. :P

AddyTheAwesomes avatar AddyTheAwesome Yeah You Are +1Reply

OMG...how did you know???

Sept. 25 (:

@SuhprizeButtSecks Sept. 25 (:

heyyy that's my bday. different year though

Sep 28 '98 :D

march17 :)

May 4th

4/29/95. D:

@April 28 1996 :P

Awesomeness. This post is full of it! :D

5/9/95
:)

92

January 31st!
31 days from being '95....makes me sad.

@Izu January 31st! 31 days from being '95....makes me sad.

january 3rd!
i'm only 3 days away! haha

july 3rd 96:) yuuuup

August 7!!!!!

August 10th!!! All of us '96ers are gonna be freshman next year, if I'm not mistaken.

january 12, 96

oh yeah!

May 5th!!!! Cinco de mayo!

January 6, 1997 :]

august 5 1996.

almost my bday. woooooot

Oh, wow do I feel old. '91.

1997.

wow. i didn't know it would be this big of a hit :)

April 7 <3

I'm relizing I am way to old for this site 94

December 24, 1996

October 19th :D '96 .

April Fools Day, '96
the day of my birth is very fitting for my personality :)

Wow. All you geniuses have successfully given you date of birth to the internet willingly.

April 7th <3

Nope. One year off. :)

april 30th :)

Feb. 29 1996 I'm glad I was born in 1996 or ese I wouldn't be a leap day baby. Plus I'm 15 now and it seems a little different from 13, but not by much.

I was born in 1986

1998...

1995 bitch

July 11th!

Flexis avatar Flexi Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Flexi July 11th!

July 4th lol

@July 4th lol

My best friend was born on July 3 :)

Flexis avatar Flexi Yeah You Are 0Reply
@July 4th lol

july the 4th here too
XD

@Flexi July 11th!

May 19th (:
(if it in any way fits in)

Born january 18 1996. My mom just had to wait those 18 days... And fuck you, older assholes who think we are immature. I started going through puberty when I was about 10 1/2 years old. And I'm good friends with my parents friends and older people because they say I am extremely mature for my age. Oh and I'm a guy.

feb '97 :(

@feb '97 :(

me too! on lincolns bday:)

@352110

youngster!!

@352729

haha well i was born on valentines day!!! (no joke... i would show you my birth certificate if i actually knew you and i knew where it was!)

@352110

you're thirteen? WTH are you doing on this sight, kid?

@371359

I voted you up, but it actually does have an age limit (16).