+706

America is not at war. The Army, Navy, Air force, Marines, National Guard are at war. America is at the mall. amirite?

bluscluss avatar
10 18
The voters have decided that blusclus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

nope, america is at mcdonalds waiting for it triple bigmac deep fried in butter and coated with bacon grease or there waiting for there crude oil fish sandwhich

@Keith_Stone idiot

O, you must be american, sorry if you dont understand, i know its hard for you to read big words, but even you should be able to understand food.......or were you to busy eating your bigmac or licking oil off your fish sandwich? well, since you love your crude oil, you can go drink from the sparkling waters of-.........well, the waters off the coast was clear.....

@Braeden113 O, you must be american, sorry if you dont understand, i know its hard for you to read big words, but even you...

I was actually enjoying a foot long coney from Sonic and some Animal Fries from In N Out.
You know nothing of America.

@Keith_Stone I was actually enjoying a foot long coney from Sonic and some Animal Fries from In N Out. You know nothing of America.

Sadly, america is like a bad book, its tiltle says all, you hear about it all the time, never anything good, and when its over, your sad you even read it

dont bother replying, you have nothing that can comeback with since pointing out flaws about america is like pointing out oil in the cost, its just obvious

@Braeden113 Sadly, america is like a bad book, its tiltle says all, you hear about it all the time, never anything good, and...

The fact that you are incapable of forming a coherant sentence tells me one thing.
That thing is that you are not worth my time.
I bid you farewell.

@Keith_Stone The fact that you are incapable of forming a coherant sentence tells me one thing. That thing is that you are not...

And the fact that you spent 10 minutes on an online thesarus looking up words to make your sentance better tell me you really have no real comeback and proved that I was right and you were wrong, as childish as it sounds, its blunt and effective for a small mind like yours, good day and have an even better night.

@Tiny_Tim At least her american ass can spell words like 'sentence,' Dumbass.

you must also be a dumbass, theres 2 was to spell sentance, your way is just the american way, not everything is spelled the same in other places, dumbass

@Tiny_Tim The only way that matters is the American way.

If that were even close to true, then the world would be hell already, no one cares for the american way because it seems the american way is to pollute the ocean and do nothing about it like its no big deal, it only became a big deal when it started entering americas water, thats for messing up the planet, dumbass and dont bother responding, im done with your out right ignorance.

@Braeden113 If that were even close to true, then the world would be hell already, no one cares for the american way because it...

"no one cares for the american way" Ok, then get the hell off this american made website. And if you use youtube, get off that too. Facebook too. Oh yeah, and Google. Truth is, Americans aren't all bad.

@"no one cares for the american way" Ok, then get the hell off this american made website. And if you use youtube...

infourtunatly for you, those are american made things, there not the american way, the american way is to say "fuck it, this aint my problem!" and when it does become your problem, then you act as if you were always helping......the only example I need is again, the gulf oil spill, American saftey inspectors said it was fine, when later they said that they told them it was unsafe.....right.....Im not saying America is the worst country out there, we all know theres worse, Im just saying with how they do things, they make it look like its the worst.

I love to pollute the waters and the ozone, it's my 2nd favorite hobby, next to rape, murder, and picking roses.

no way, america is at war.

its called a synecdoche un educated bafoons