+4,163

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in this world are chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be 1 of them. It's not me, so it could be my dad, my mom, my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Hao-Chang-Lee. But it's probably my brother Colin, amirite?

42 141

It's not like the original poster made this up either. I've heard this joke for years. Chill.

@It's not like the original poster made this up either. I've heard this joke for years. Chill.

You're right; who cares if it's reposted or not, this joke is FUCKING ANCIENT. It's not much better than "Why did the cookie go to the doctor?....Because he was feeling CRUMMY. lollulzlawl:DDDDDkthxbaixoxxosmileyface:)roflcompter:)!!!11!one!!!"

@BreakfastFan You're right; who cares if it's reposted or not, this joke is FUCKING ANCIENT. It's not much better than "Why did...

oh, and inb4 Zubat eating chips
inb4 Polarthebear shamelessly promoting one of his posts
inb4 anon telling Polarthebear that he's just jelly
inb4 Scrantoncity starting a big argument about how there's no proof that 1 in 5 people are Chinese

@BreakfastFan not anymore it's not

Well... inb4 you do this again.
Inb4 you argue any case that you should be allowed to.
inb4 you break the inb4 laws.
inb4 anyone comes to your rescue
inb4 more people complain about repeat.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +8Reply
@lawlolawl What does inb4 mean?

This noob stealing my avy

@lawlolawl What does inb4 mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/....php?term=inb4
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-b4-x
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/In_before_X

In short, it's basically just means that you're calling something that will probably happen before it happens.

Example: we're talking about religion, I say "inb4 huge evolution debate" because that's what always happens when we talk about religion. It's shorthand for "In before . . ."

@BreakfastFan oh, and inb4 Zubat eating chips inb4 Polarthebear shamelessly promoting one of his posts inb4 anon telling...

You didn't consider that maybe. . . I'm the one eating chips, this time. Muahahaha!!!

I'm eating chips.

Yeah, but so many peoples' posts get deleted from being a slight repost, then they have these completely obvious copied posts on the homepage! People are sick of it.

It may be a repeat, but at least it was only repeated once, you guys keep copying each others comments,

@It may be a repeat, but at least it was only repeated once, you guys keep copying each others comments,

Haha yea, people complaining about reposts are just as annoying as the reposts themselves.

Thank you for pointing that out! There are probably more people saying repost/repeat than the repeats themselves!

maybe if we all keep commenting saying "repeat," it'll magically go away!

Repostttttt

@xolilasianxo Repostttttt

Is the letter "t" on your keyboard stuck? You can get that fixed, you know.

@Is the letter "t" on your keyboard stuck? You can get that fixed, you know.

Really? I have always had problems witttttttth stttttticking keys. Where can I go ttttttttto gettttttt ittttttt fixed?

@957412

this post doesn't seem funny to me for some reason.
I prefer the one about 1 in 5 people have stds instead lol

Its definitely Collin ;)

@957404

dont lie, he spelled colin wrong :P

@gommy2bear Its definitely Collin ;)

Well the funny thing is, I have a friend name Colin... and he's Chinese o__O

REPEAAATT

Vals avatar Val Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Val REPEAAATT

@346117 (Val): it's not a repeat until you show me a link.

Fuck! reposts, they're everywhere!
"durr its gotta be colin lawl"
"this is a repost derp!"
"more people saying resposts than actual reposts herpdy derp!"

@MarukaiteChikyuu Retoast

I eat retoasts for breakfast.

ashbashcrasheds avatar ashbashcrashed Yeah You Are +2Reply

I feel like someone is eating chips...Doritos i think.. hmm im jelly.

HAHAHAH!! that's hilarious!

@ivylynn HAHAHAH!! that's hilarious!

No its scary. They could be among us right now, and we dont even know it

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +66Reply
@ivylynn HAHAHAH!! that's hilarious!

It depends... who in your family is the best at ping- pong?

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are 0Reply

Repeat?...

bunnygal268s avatar bunnygal268 Yeah You Are +15Reply

Repost...

It's your mom.

Wow.... thing is obviously a repost. the original was great.

actually 1 in 3 people are chinese. They reproduce like teenage rabbits

Hey guys, if you didn't get the memo, I thiiiink it might be a repeat. Jeez. Who cares, it made me laugh :)

laureneli23s avatar laureneli23 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Amirite, get like PSP and step your game up!

PEOPLE, READ THIS FFS.
The person that made this WON'T GET CREDITED WITH STATS FOR IT.
This version will have been made PotD because of the anonymous name used. The original joke was made by Tommy Cooper, and this post gives full credit to the great man while still letting us enjoy the joke.

Get over it with the repeats thing, fo'srs.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Sinner PEOPLE, READ THIS FFS. The person that made this WON'T GET CREDITED WITH STATS FOR IT. This version will have...

And the reason why the original poster to the POTD 2 days ago didn't get credit because THEY were anonymous. You don't get the argument both ways. The point of this site is to be original, and the ONLY rule is to check before you post which they obviously didn't do. It doesn't matter about stats, it matters that this is the second time the someone has been screwed over, and the mods shouldn't just allow it that it's nothing.

@And the reason why the original poster to the POTD 2 days ago didn't get credit because THEY were anonymous. You...

"It doesn't matter about stats" "Someone has been screwed over"

If it doesn't matter about stats, who cares WHO posted the PotD or if it's a repeat? As long as people get to read it, it wouldn't matter to people. If stats weren't important, of course.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's obviously the dad. While everyone is pointing there finger at poor, innocent Colin, he's in the kitchen making fortune cookies. Take a hint.

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are +8Reply

repost? im pretty sure i have this up(:

Really mods? Again?? This is the second time in 3 days where a repost clearly stolen from THIS site made the post of the day.

I are no chinee!

Zubat, i choose you!

donpatchs avatar donpatch Yeah You Are +5Reply

I think Ant is trolling us with this "repost as potd" shit.

Successful troll is successful.

*Apparently,

@AnaLandon *Apparently,

I'm surprised no one has said that yet! Bonus points to you :)

@AnaLandon *Apparently,

I can't believe you're the first to point this out.

Also, Chinese, there are

I hope this got PotD because Tommy came back from the dead to share, even if it has been used before. wary smilie

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +4Reply

It's actually your older sister...Tia.

It's a Jack Handey quote, and it's also a repeat. People are so stupid these days. It's one thing to rip off somebody else's idea, but it's totally moronic to try to do it when the exact same post is already out there.

@DagGirlYouChugly It's a Jack Handey quote, and it's also a repeat. People are so stupid these days. It's one thing to rip off...

This poster must have modified it slightly; the site doesn't let you post an exact copy of any post.

@SalientK This poster must have modified it slightly; the site doesn't let you post an exact copy of any post.

Yeah, good point. I didn't mean EXACT copy (even though that's what I wrote). I meant to say that it's so close that it seems to be the exact same thing. Thanks for pointing that out!

The original post to this was made June 13th.
Search before you go for a POTD
way to not catch that one mods.

@HuggersNOTdruggers The original post to this was made June 13th. Search before you go for a POTD way to not catch that one mods.

lol, mods dont choose POTD. learn how the site works before you make accusations. HURRRRRRRRRRR

BUT THIS POST ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT THE STATISTIC MENTIONED IN THE POST IS FLAWED

I think it's YOU! you sneaky little bastard, throwing blame onto poor unexpecting Colin...

TheycallmeStans avatar TheycallmeStan Yeah You Are +2Reply

Gee, what makes you say that?

I'm Chinese.

HAHHAHAHA!!!!!! thats funny

God bless Tommy Cooper.

iSporks avatar iSpork Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think it's you, bro...

@956504

Yeah, the last several have also been former POTD. Not sure why Ant's doing it...

Zubat, i chose you!

donpatchs avatar donpatch Yeah You Are 0Reply

bahahahahahah i literally laughed out loud :)

yasminls avatar yasminl Yeah You Are 0Reply

oldie but goodie

Another 1 in 5 is Indian so 2 people in your family are from Asia.

The post was funny to an extent, but the comments about Chinese people here are so....ugh. This site is full of hypocrites. Sensitive and in denial hypocrites.

your dad sounds pretty chinese to me. justsayin

ilikepringless avatar ilikepringles Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't think enough fucking people have said repost yet. Please people keep commenting on how it's a repost.

It's also a facebook group.

I believe YOU are the Chinese one because:
1. Apparently
2. Chinese

3. You can't start a sentence with 'And'
4. there's*
5. The 'or' in front of the commas are unnecessary
6. You can't start a sentence with 'But'

Therefore, it's definitely you because you can't even convey your thoughts in proper English as English is not your first language.
I rest my case.

ok, i don't really see your point. chinese people are mostly clustered in china, OFCOURSE someone in your family isn't chinese.

Hahahah amazing!

Alexandras avatar Alexandra Yeah You Are 0Reply

Love this! but i did read this on MLIA.com a while back....

@957375

Howw aboutt youu gett aa lifee.

@957710

Haha 3 people like me better than you!!!!!! Muhahahahahahaha

1. Apparently
2. Chinese

4. there's*

I rest my case.

well.. it's vast improvement over yesterday's POTD!

I hope its collin, It would be sad if it were Hao-Chang-Lee.

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are -4Reply

HAHAHA! is hao-chang-lee adopted

REPEAT!

why are chinese people yellow? i don't get

@956489

I was also dissapointed at the lack of tree jokes.

@956489

no, tree isn't much humor, in this OR out of this. But, this joke is friggin hilarious.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +1Reply

lmao whoever knows about like every single repost on this site needs to get a life because theyre obviously on here waaaaaayyyyy to much

@lmao whoever knows about like every single repost on this site needs to get a life because theyre obviously on here...

(uarelifelesslosers:)): More like they know how to use the search bar. Or can recognize something really funny they've read, or posted themselves.

(uarelifelesslosers:)): And yet you're on here making fun of us, so what does that make you?

@(uarelifelesslosers:)): And yet you're on here making fun of us, so what does that make you?

this is the first time ive been on for like a week and i have never noticed a repost soo im pretty sure im normal:) but thanks for asking darling i appreciate it

hahahaha it is totally Collin ;D