SuddenEpiphanys avatar
3 25

I immediately thought of Rufus.

How is it not naked?
Do you see it wearing a shirt?
Do you see it's fur?
It is naked.

Meerkats avatar Meerkat No Way +15Reply

What is that? That freaky thing?

@Retooser What is that? That freaky thing?

(Yes, that's right, it's the naked mole rat.)

@fatima (Yes, that's right, it's the naked mole rat.)

Come on yall. Let the girlies sing. (are those the lyrics??)

jaydakinssss avatar jaydakinsss Yeah You Are +8Reply
@fatima (Listen to the naked mole rap!) (yes ;])

Hahaa, I find it hilarious/strange that I remember the whole thing. I have a DVD from when I was a kid with all of the old disney theme songs

jaydakinssss avatar jaydakinsss Yeah You Are +4Reply

Can I get a boo ya?

@danieljc2008 A-BOO-YAH!

Can I get a booyah?!

jaydakinssss avatar jaydakinsss Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Stepharoo BOOOOOOO YAAAAAHHH.

Look at the camera a say cheese!

@Retooser Cheese!

we go to bueno nacho chimerito and a naco! Always grande sized and why not, I'm buying!

@947425

I thought the same

@947425

It was an empire. It was "Holy" and "Roman" because it was under the jurisdiction of the Pope, who at that time was living in Rome, I believe.

IT COULDN'T BE ANY MORE NAKED

shorkians avatar shorkian No Way +10Reply

It is naked. And it is a type of mole.

The improper use of "neither" in this post made me die a little on the inside.

@How was it wrong?

Neither is only used when referencing two options, and it is followed by nor. You could say, "If it is neither a mole, nor a rat......" or something to that effect.

But the way that it is used here, it is referencing three objects. Ce n'est pas corriger.

@Originality_is_Dead Neither is only used when referencing two options, and it is followed by nor. You could say, "If it is neither a...

"Although use with "or" is neither archaic nor wrong, neither is usually followed by nor. A few commentators think that neither must be limited in reference to two, but reference to more than two has been quite common since the 17th century <rigid enforcement of antique decorum will help neither language, literature, nor literati — James Sledd>." -- Merriam-Webster

"Neither is used to mean none of two or more. Although some suggest that using the word neither with more than two items is incorrect, it has been commonly used to refer to more than two subjects since the 17th century. The more modern usage does prefer none with more than two things." -- Wiki

What is that? That freaky thing? Talking 'bout a naked mole-rat!

Anonymous