+380

why can't the rabbit just have some damn Trix, amirite?

3 11

Carlton agrees with this post : For a long time it gave me nightmares, having to witness an injustice like that. It shows you just how cruel this world can be. I can still hear them taunting him. "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids." Why couldn't they just give him some cereal?!

Dude, those kids are cereal bullies, and we wonder why theres still a problem with bullies in school today? haha

Shekilleds avatar Shekilled Yeah You Are +1Reply

Because Trix are for kids!

The best pick-up line ever: "Yeah, I'm a totally sensitive guy. In fact.. Whenever I watch.. cries WHY DON'T THEY JUST GIVE THAT POOR RABBIT SOME CEREAL?"

@Totobean lol I'm so gonna use that :D

I hope you do! What girl would say no to THAT one?! :D

@ThatFrayChickAlex I hope you do! What girl would say no to THAT one?! :D

I'm sure it'll work. Unless they haven't seen the commercial for some reason... I just won't try it on the foreign exchange student.

He should just give up and have some Froot Loops. The toucan is very kind and shares his cereal. =)

Why can't they leave the leprechaun alone with his lucky charms. hmmm?