+208

Those "But the good news is: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance my switching to geico." Jokes used to be really funny, what happened to them? amirite?

Killbarney64s avatar
4 12
The voters have decided that Killbarney64 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, the bad news is that they don't really include those jokes in the commercials anymore. But the good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

I like the new geico commercials to, my favorite is when that one guy says, "And that's why yellow makes me sad, I think".

@bijan311 I like the new geico commercials to, my favorite is when that one guy says, "And that's why yellow makes me sad, I...

"Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!"

Die.
Those commercials are the worst fucking thing in the world.
And they're repeated over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are -10Reply
@1481880

(the joke here is that I used an unfunny old joke)

Anonymous