+889

In your mind, your parents have only had sex when they conceived you and your siblings, no other times, amirite?

CapedCrusaders avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that CapedCrusader is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unfortunately, thin bedroom walls prove otherwise -.-'

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are +7Reply

Actually, I was brought by a stork. My parents don't even know what that is and if you tell me otherwise, I'll plug my ears and go, "LALALALALALALALALALAAAA!!!"

And I thought all you gotta do is ask God for a baby and you wake up with one in your tummy... thank you so much, I was innocent until I read this... :P

Boufakas avatar Boufaka Yeah You Are +2Reply

wrong
my siblings and i were all conceived immaculately
or my parents adopted kids who strategically looked alike and faked 3 pregnancies

plus maybe ONCE on their wedding night....once.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +2Reply

when i was little i found my mom's birth control pills... the conversation that followed will haunt me for the rest of my days >.<

ihatebakass avatar ihatebakas Yeah You Are +2Reply

And neither of them enjoyed it.

poppinyoualls avatar poppinyouall Yeah You Are +1Reply
@519350

are you adopted or are you joking

Yeah, me too. Most horrifying thing ever is to find their used condoms...../tears eyes out