+840

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us, amirite?

JustSayins avatar
26 13
The voters have decided that JustSayin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

there is intelligent life out there. they're just not stupid enough to come to a planet with chuck norris.

You read Calvin and Hobbes too, huh?

I don't think there's a word for how hard this made me laugh.

Repeat

Correction. They've never tried to contact anyone believable. They always contact that person that no one ever believes. and cows..

llpof200514s avatar llpof200514 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Calvin and Hobbes!

Needs citation.

I love Calvin and Hobbes!!!

calvin and hobbes rule!!

Well i believe there is inteligent life out there . cause you have to think god didnt just create us there had to be like "test" and stuff to make such a being who has emotions and needs.

i read that and i was like CALVIN AND HOBBES!!! but then i thought nah no one else reads those... so thank you random amiriters for knowing About the best comics in the world!

or it just means there really isnt intelligent life out there

Well I appreciate this Calvin and Hobbes tidbit. But it is a shame one cannot come up with something on one's own.