+157

Being cock blocked in a dream sucks, amirite?

AssCakess avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that AssCakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

-_- this happened to me today.

@-_- this happened to me today.

I'm sorry. It sucks. :/

AssCakess avatar AssCakes Yeah You Are 0Reply

lol. But now you can say you can't even get laid in your dreams ad that's hilarious :D

@Totobean lol. But now you can say you can't even get laid in your dreams ad that's hilarious :D

I can get laid in real life though and that's where it counts. hahah. But it does make me feel pretty pathetic. D:

@Totobean Sounds like a self-confidence issue to me lol

hahaha. Wow. Usually I get called cocky. Lol

@AssCakes hahaha. Wow. Usually I get called cocky. Lol

Probably a front. You're probably a quivering hamster on the inside :D. Or (don't tell the psychologists I told you this) it was lust a dream. lol

@Totobean Probably a front. You're probably a quivering hamster on the inside :D. Or (don't tell the psychologists I told you...

Hahaha. I promise not to tell the people at the special place I go where I get to hug myself when I go there for a play date.

@Totobean A cock blocked dream... I wonder what the psychological implications of that are...

thats exactly what i was waundering about , because my whole damn family cock blocked me i woke up pissed as fuck LMFAO .

I've never heard a woman say "cock blocked"

@Coday I've never heard a woman say "cock blocked"

There's a first time for everything I guess.