+354

It's obvious who true friends are, if their at there house or a vacation true friend still leave a comment on your status on website or call you or even text you a simple text...those are friends. And it'll always be hard to find that 1 true friend. amirite?

GreenDayPunkGirls avatar
6 19
The voters have decided that GreenDayPunkGirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

First, it's they're then it's their. And third, agreed.

@First, it's they're then it's their. And third, agreed.

(Sad Waitress): Yea after i posted it i found that out plus where i live its about to be 3am so im very tired and not paying that much attention

How good a friend is doesn't depend on if they text you when it's inconvenient or not...

@ilessthan3you How good a friend is doesn't depend on if they text you when it's inconvenient or not...

Agreed, I mean it's not like you always have a way to contact someone, even if you'd really like to talk.

Don't agree, even if having a phone/computer whatever isn't the issue I don't feel the need to talk to people every single day. Not even my best friends. That doesn't make me a fake friend. Just means I have a life, and sometimes its pretty busy.

It's very sad that so many people agree that the idea of a good friend is based solely on electronic devices. I think a good friend is someone who is physically there for you, not someone who sends you a "you ok?" message.

Wait, now what?

i thought i was the only one who licked peanuts

1) Try proofreading for once.
2) I agree.

Is this saying you should judge your friends by how often they comment on your statuses (stati?)? i do not agree

Tell me about it...

track_stars avatar track_star Yeah You Are 0Reply

Totally screwed the pooch with the "their there they're" and Im a very literal person so I was like wtf?

eye twitches
Bad grammar FTL.

Green Day are awesome ;)

Alices avatar Alice Yeah You Are 0Reply

Its one thing for something to be spelled wrong. Another when the grammar is so bad you can't even understand. And also, you shouldn't measure you're friends by how often they comment your status.

Grammar nazi's need to get some friends.

@Grammar nazi's need to get some friends.

seriously, i hate grammer nazis

@seriously, i hate grammer nazis

Did you spell that wrong just to bother people, or are you really that stupid?

@Did you spell that wrong just to bother people, or are you really that stupid?

(Anonymous):I typed it at 3am and was really tired i just wanted to post it before I forgot.