+619

Girls: If a guy likes you, you want him to make the first move; if he doesn't then it means he doesn't have balls and you like him a little less. amirite?

breathedeepings avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that breathedeeping is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or maybe it means that he really cares and doesn't want to lose you.

@UnderScore_ How could it mean that?

maybe he's scared he would freak you out and lose you as anything, even just a friend.

@UnderScore_ How could it mean that?

Friendship= together forever. Dating = together for a few months or MAYBE a few years.

And most guys would make the first move if girls would actually let the guy know that they do like him so he wouldnt be so scared of rejections. Girls tend to only give little "hints" that don't HINT to him at all.

@skateman2012 Friendship= together forever. Dating = together for a few months or MAYBE a few years. And most guys would make...

@355978 (skateman2012): Well sorry guys, but I have balls. The easiest way to find out if a girl likes you or not is to kiss them.

UnderScore_s avatar UnderScore_ Yeah You Are -2Reply
@UnderScore_ @355978 (skateman2012): Well sorry guys, but I have balls. The easiest way to find out if a girl likes you or not...

Ha, yeah that's also the way to make shit awkward with a girl you actually care about if they don't like you.

@UnderScore_ How could it mean that?

What they said. :) I know because I've felt that way.

Maybe he's just shy. I like them sort of shy. :)

Skateman2012: I fucking love you