+693

When you were little you felt pretty bad ass if you didn't come to your mom after she counted to three. amirite?

iWeasleys avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that iWeasley is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And felt even more badass when you counted to 3 for them. haha

I never didn't go to them when they started counting. I just wasn't rebel enough.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

No I didn't feel bad ass, I got my ass beat.

I believe I read a Curse of The Campfire Weenies story named "three", where the mother counts to three if the child does not obey her and causes all the parents to leave

Yeah well I started counting with them and got my ass whipped

My parents didn't count to three... They abandoned me with my abusive grandparents who just beat the shit out of me and made me stand against the wall til bedtime. So I think I'll go with no on this one.

@My parents didn't count to three... They abandoned me with my abusive grandparents who just beat the shit out of me...

Amirite is not therapy, nor child services. Either report it, deal with it through therapy, or get over it. You completely took the light-hearted attitude from this post and eliminated it, go sulk somewhere else, probably emo.com.