+2,835

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it, my illegal logging company is a success, amirite?

CalebSpiress avatar
278 66
The voters have decided that CalebSpires is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, all your employees must be deaf.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +104Reply

Back in my day, if you ran an illegal logging company..... we wouldn't beat ya, we'd praise ya

@xxirishwristwatchxx Back in my day, if you ran an illegal logging company..... we wouldn't beat ya, we'd praise ya

Just to be clear all these "Back in my day....we'd beat ya" comments are supposed to be read in the voice of a WWII Veteran

I remember a time where people didn't say "back in my day" because we cut their tounges out if they did

@WolfeDeWary I remember a time where people didn't say "back in my day" because we cut their tounges out if they did

Back in my day, we didn't even have tounges to cut out, if you had a tounge, then we'd beat ya

@1124877

Dammit I knew it wasn't right. Thanks y smilie

@1124877

I thought that was incorrect, but the guy i replied to spelled it tounge, so I was confuzzled

@xxirishwristwatchxx Back in my day, we didn't even have tounges to cut out, if you had a tounge, then we'd beat ya

There was once a time where a person could walk down the street without having some lunatic shout "back in my day" then have the same lunatic say they would "beat ya"

@WolfeDeWary There was once a time where a person could walk down the street without having some lunatic shout "back in my day"...

Back in my day, we didn't have streets to walk down, one of my buddies tried to build a street once............ and we beat 'im

I don't actually have an opinion, but I've heard that you can get site-wide recognition of your awesomeness by commenting here. Am I cool yet?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +15Reply

Stephen Colbert is my hero

@Stephen Colbert is my hero

Charlie Sheen is my hero

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Dwight Charlie Sheen is my hero

You always have a reply to the first comment on the POTD...

@Dwight Yes... Yes I do

you're annoying and you're not even funny.

I liked this before it was popular! I saw it on the just in page... Damn I should have commented on it

This was my Facebook status and currently has 12 likes. People think I'm funny smirk smilie

"if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, but a friend records it and plays it back to you, are you in the forest?"

This will be my facebook status, not gonna lie.

Richards avatar Richard Yeah You Are +2Reply

If a tree in the middle of the forest falls on Fred Phelps does anyone care? hmm smilie

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +2Reply

But does it ever really crash or even make a sound

Not for long when that tree fell on one of your deaf employees. People can't keep something like that a secret.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are +1Reply

LOL

@1124856

You guys suck at this. Seriously... ? Nearly a whole minute? I'd slit my wrists.

@1124930

A certain sporting event attracted my attention.

@NoSoapRadio Panda racing

thats boring as hell. why, snail racing is the only race in which your best friend's rock can beat your other friend's "purebred"

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Ross thats boring as hell. why, snail racing is the only race in which your best friend's rock can beat your other...

But then my snail falls in love with the purebred, and I become "In-laws" with my grouchy neighbor.

@1124856

Ah mannnn

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1125224

that doesnt quite work in this situation. but good try?

Oh my god, it's this post. XD <3

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1124948

I chuckled, you should feel accomplished

@1124948

Lololololol

Richards avatar Richard Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1125978

You're spamming in all the wrong places, baby.

Cody_Ryans avatar Cody_Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply

hahahahahahahaha... wait i've heard this before....

This is brilliant!!

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are -1Reply

Looten Plunder, is that you?
(I'm sorry for that lame reference to a God awful show, but c'mon, it was to easy XD)

I don't get it, can someone explain please? :)

@Luv2golf42897 I don't get it, can someone explain please? :)

no one can hear the tree fall, so that means that op's buisness illegal job of cutting down trees is a sucess.

It's in relevance to the original joke "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound"

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +6Reply